Chapter 5: Here comes the Red queen.

[Alright this is the Fifth story of Gruvia, now that some of you suggest it should be Erza rather than Lucy, so I'm going to make Erza take the role of being a prideful fiance, and mean to Juvia, as Gray get's irritated about his fiance's attitude and personality. So enjoy reading this latest chapter of mine, thank you I love you all my wattpad readers ⭐️〰⭐️]

[Happy New Year to all of you 💗]

***Gray's P.O.V.***

Okay, now that I was talking to Juvia to allure her to become my secretary as she was making a vehement movement, I can see her fixated expression by this situation, I can't stand looking at her gorgeous face also then as I lift her chin to gaze at my eyes. "Hey, everything will be fine." As I was leaning closer to whisper in her ear, I can feel her face heated up and I was like enjoying this but then someone interrupted it.

"Sir!." The assistant came in disturbing my ulterior motives with Juvia

"What?!!!" I said infuriated, scratching my back and sigh exasperatedly then look at the assistant calling me non-stop.

"I'm going, I'm going okay fine." I said shouting at the assistant's officer then I shift back looking for a second at Juvia. "I'll be back beautiful." I smirk at Juvia seeing her reaction, still the same as when I saw her blushing towards me, not to mention I almost kiss her luscious lips. Too bad It was interrupted,.

So I left Juvia for a while hearing her shrugged or exhale made me giggle but when the officer came by to tell me something important. "What?!!!! Why didn't you say it in the first place?!..ggrrrr!." I released my anger and screamed why doesn't anyone bother me anyway well not to mention I don't wanna be distracted at work.

"What time will she come?." I queried the assistant of my father and i can almost feel my nerves shiver, what is this feeling? 'The red queen has arrived mister' my subconscious speak through my head and my heart keeps on pounding as if I was scared of her..wait scare of her? Hehe no way that's not supposed to be a man's act.

"Is she already here?." I asked one more time and then the door in the middle opened and a hand of a lady came in, no wonder I have been feeling weary all of a sudden.

"Did you miss me honey?."

"Honey?..wai-wait we're still not married.." I shook my head finding what she just said about 'Honey' dubious in my head.

She enters with no verdict and continues to waiver her sentence at me, smiling evily at me and holding her waistline with red manicure on her fingers, her red stilleto looks like from prada and her crimson hair waves as the wind blew it. Mhm yeah she is hot, no wonder my dad choose her as my fiance in the first place well she is no other than erza scarlet anyway. My Fierceful Fiance.

When she heard that I said that 'we're still not married thingy' Erza's slump herself at the couch and crossed her arms, I had no idea how to calm her down now, she's been speaking to herself I don't quite under girls this days,..what did I do? Did I offend her feelings? Uh what a rough day it is for me.

Of course Erza was my fiance, but I barely new her except that we did go out a lot on malls and parties at night but I
grew bored of her so I abandoned her out of nowhere, geez why her again? I keep asking myself why did I even have a fiance, wait my father said I had to marry the producer's daughter, which is erza, it made me upset that my dad doesn't even bother to talk to me about this kind of business.

I grew weary and angry why does this happen to me all the time.

"What's wrong baby?.." Erza said with a agony expression on her face, her hazel eyes were looking at mine, making me hazy but I try to shook it off of me. "I'm fine Erza, ...I'm just feeling a bit weary over this hectic work." What I told her was a lie and an act so that any minute now she could leave me for a while.

But it didn't go well as planned.

"Then I'll stay here and cook for you my Love~." Erza said as she grew closer at mine, trailing my chest with her fingertips, making me shudder, okay wow I forget this also, I didn't know she was this good, I touched her wrist not too strong but gentle. "Enough, shouldn't you be working also?.." I said with a humorless look on my face, I don't wanna hurt her or whatever, I still have my conscience with me after all Erza was averting her eyes feeling shock all of a sudden, maybe she's not use to this new me.

"Look, babe...." I sighed rapidly I lift her up from the table desk and touched her butt, I leaned closer and to give her a smooth smooch on her red strawberry lips, as it was passionate, slowly I push her away as I can see her eyes close, I made a plan and go rush myself out of the room.
"I'm sorry, Erza I'm just not in to it.." I said sarcastically running away and hiding from her diva world.

I heard her screaming my name, the atmosphere grew impatient and help her find me, even the guards. "What the hell is wrong with that girl?.." I said shockingly, as I run down the stairs as fast as I can and hide in a isolated storage room.

I was gasping for air my heart was beating so fast and I was also sweating. "Man, it's hot in here!." I was looking for a fan around here but I can't find it. Damn you Erza, your such a pain in the neck. But I this is also fun, it just bring the good old times.

"Well I have to call ...ahah!." At last I can call her, Juvia lockser my secretary has to rescue me from this mobs chasing me across the building. I texted her and send help, hoping she could text me back or much better call me.

[ Will Juvia recieved his call/text/messages or no? Find out in the next chapter of Gruvia ]

[Author: so what do you think of my Chapter 5? Please comment so I know what to do next on my Chapter 6 Thank you very much and I'm very happy I was able to finished this, sorry if it's out late, I really did put hard effort in this story but next time I'll do it as fast as I can but with explicit meaning in it. 💖〰💖]

[The Music video now is titled as She's so mean by Matchbox 20 so enjoy 💠〰💠]