Chapter 4 = A bad day to remember

[This will be my Chapter four and I'll be introducing Juvia to economic stuff and I'll make Gray the second in command of a Industrial toy company but don't worry, It's still about Gruvia❤️💖🔮 but totally I'm sorry for my lateness because I was thinking a lot for this story to be great so you guys can read it. ]
[Merry Christmas ]

***Juvia's P.O.V.***

As I opened my eyes, the sun rays were heating my eyelids and I was still feeling drowsy, why? I keep on waking up at around 2:30 am to 3:30 am, I wonder why it's happening to me, I told myself maybe I keep on dreaming about 'that' certain person that I can't get out of my head, of course it is no other than Him, Gray Fullbuster, speaking of which I need to check the time.

"Wha-what?!!!!! It's past 7:00 am!? Oh No!!!!!!!!" I screamed literally.

Gajeel went inside and heard me screamed about the time. I glowered my eyes on him, it was confusing for him but because I'm late I can't argue with him why he didn't come and wake me up, I have to hurry and get myself in a high energetic stamina before my laziness would act up again.

Before this, I totally can't be late or else our boss might scold me once again not to mention he is the head of a toy company.

Yes I'm working in a toy company of boss Silver fullbuster, the man who conquered all the company's and won a noble prize for helping the poor people, well not to mention he is the complete opposite of his son, Gray. Gray who flirts, what else ah I think that's all, actually no He is smart and knows everything about the industrial toy company that his father is running, well he is a rich guy not to mention the luxury, also he has a fiance,..urgh..I rolled my eyes and went to the car and try my best not to think of them too much or I might just hit my head too.

"Ahaha...Juvia should concentrate at the road rather than thinking about Gray-sama..." I sighed and shock my head two times and slapped my face with my two hands and start to moved the wheel diagonally going to the right side of the landmarks.

As I arrived in the toy company of 'IceXorax' that's the full name that was given to this luxuriuos toy company and the finest one, is that he made a toy car that is filled with ice and can also be use even if the sun is shining well it's because they used a strong lacrima magic to let it be stable. Well enough of that thoughts

And finally i go to the attendant her face didn't look so happy to see me because of course I was supposed to be there early not late

"Wha-what?.."

"You're late miss lockser, and the son of the boss wants to see you and discuss something with you.."

"Bu-but Juvia has an important meeting to attend?..can you just cance-.." Before I can finished my sentence the lady spoke hastily and I decided to shut my mouth.

"Probably, I can't do that miss, the meeting has already been done for an hour, so you should better show yourself before to Gray."

As I was saying, some people are just so hectic this days..including me but why does Gray need to see me? Did I do something wrong? Like what? "Oh Juvia has a bad feeling about this, was it because she was late and he was the first person who wants to see Juvia in the office oh my god...why is this happening??!.." I raise my fist and said it infuriated with myself of course, I'll be dealing with a luxurious boy who just helped me out and now I'm here to face my consequences, I admit I blushed and hit the elevators side as it closes, then it elevate me higher in the fourth floor where his office is. As it opens I see a tuxedo was in front of me, and I accidentally step on it.

"You gotta pick that up and clean it Juvia.." A man laughed at me hysterically, knowing that I recognize his voice and I clenched my fist but not showing it to him, he is so not a grown-up man for me.

"Did gray-sama called for Juvia?..what is it?..." I queried with utterance and smile at him pretentiously.

"You're late miss Lockser, and your already quarreling with me?.." He said, as he fold both of his arm around his pectoral muscle, oh gosh that body,..(get your priority straight young woman!!) yeah yeah my subconscious always comes out whenever I'm in bad luck.

Speaking of it, Gray assigned me to be his secretary now that he has fired one of his lady secretary was because of the lady secretary was not in that smart in taking care of his own stuffs like paper works to arrange in a alphabet and when I heard this Man gosh I was startled or more than that I was furious, why would he even do such a thing like that I was in my own world or my own observation while Gray was infront of me snapping his finger two times and as I blink, sneering a smile at him. "Sorry Gray-sama, what was that again?.."

"Remember that day I help you out?.." He abruptly bring the past up to me.

Oh I see, he wants an exchange. "Ye-yes Gray-sama did help Juvia, but Juvia is thinking.." I didn't finished my sentence once again because of the interfering method is always here in the company, seriously? Why.

Gray spoke vigorously at me and I was kinda shock that he stood up and hold my arms then push me in his chair, then our face got closer, I can feel each breath he takes, each time I wonder what luscious lips does he have- 'oh no wake up juvia, don't be tempted to do what other girls do with him'. My conscience is killing me right now, oh no did I just felt something wet down my pants...

"ssshhh Juvia don't say a word..." Gray spoke to me with such sweet sent of utterance of his voice saying such seductive word around me as I was sitted in his chair no actually he's a flirtatious man I ever met, and this is the worst day I could remember having to work day time and night time with the Fullbuster's son, Gray.

"Alright, Juvia accepts it."

"Yehey!." He shouted proudly that I accept his offer.

To think this would be the trouble I'll get through next time I will set the alarm clock close in 5:00 in the morning before I get myself in another lament misery in this company. I almost fell for the guy but totally, I still owe him and yes it's true I've been stalking him around, pretty scaring right?!..

As he was needed by the officers, I sighed in relief that he was gone also I shrug in his chair and look up in the ceiling fan."This is a bad day to remember." I shut my eyes close for a minute.

[So, how did you all like my story ? And also thanks to one of my besties supporting me on making this fanfictional story that I made but stil I don't own fairy tail's Gray and Juvia alright, just wanting to express on how Gray and Juvia show love here ]

[Stay tuned on my 5th chapter and sorry for my late update everybody, I hope you guys will still read the next chapter until I end it.

The Music vid is called; Do you know by Enrique Iglesias]