Chapter 14 : warm and cold (part three)

[This is the part that wasn't able to be save on my other chapter I'm really sorry and so I'm continuing it here please bear with me my readers !!! 😘😭 ]

***Juvia's P.O.V.***

"Juvia is wondering who was following her? " I said to myself and took a deep breath after I press the button that was level 14, Gray-sama's room so that I could tell him that his big brother is coming by a helicopter or something I forgot ...but I do hope I won't see the scarlet queen inside he's room.

As the elevator's door open I saw the woman with red haired, of all people why did it have to be you....I'm having a sorethroat by now as I tried to gulped seeing gray-sama's fiance, Erza scarlet on my way. "Why are you here??" She said with a vile tone and a wicked stare towards me, it did send shivers down my spine "I'm trying to meet up with my boss, miss scarlet" I almost reacted ouf of fear but try to hold it in and try for a fake smile as I bow my head as a sign of respect even though I shouldn't.

I'm panicking over here!!! I hope Gray-sama is here already that's what I said in my head and it's alarming of course one of my boss's fiancé right in front of me judging my very existance what could possibly go wrong right? So I was biting my lips wishing that Erza would leave me now but it didn't happen she was staring at me so intense but then I heard the elevator's door open as I get back standing up and thank God that the guy wearing a blue tuxedo suite with his blue hair a bit messy, a curvaceous smile upon his lips and cheeks turned a bit reddish.

As I turn my head facing the scarlet haired lady her expression changed after seeing him, Jellal, I was confuse cause she looks so stunned seeing him, more or less she was blushing what is this? What is the meaning of this? Do they have a history together? Does Gray-sama EVEN know this? Juvia has a lot of questions on her mind

(To be continued...on chapter 15 sorry for the delay update truth be told I was busy IRL and college stuff but I'm back and ready to write more fanfic stories, well I'm still continuing this one before the others this is for wanting to be detailed, Hope you guys enjoyed this ) 💎