Chapter 2 = I'll be the one to protect you.

[ When I start this next chapter I want everyone to know how apologetic i am,..because I was late of updating the second part of my story well someone gave me the inspiration to do it again..thank you for the support and hope you all enjoy my story of The Second Chapter About Gruvia, stay kawaii!. 😘 ]

**Juvia's P.O.V.**
I can't handle this guys comments thinking I'm just a weakling person who they can take advantage, well FYI I'm a water mage not an ordinary girl. "Will you stop touching Juvia!.." I demand him to stop with his babbling also but it didn't work, I admit I can't hit a guys face but when I am pissed-off I can be very aggressive.

"Oh don't be like that dear..come with me and let's party all night long."

"What???." I slap the guys face because he is getting on my nerves already I can't take it anymore. Then he got angry and pulled my wrist with his own big clammy hand then tries to squeeze, of course I was deeply hurt on what he is doing to me. I tried to force him to stop but it didn't go well.
"Hey you, Get your hands off that girl.." A sweet charismatic voice that I heard from the bar a while ago, wearing a suit and tie, what else his scent was different it was seducing and dangerous. As I look around and glance who was that guy saving me?!

Well it was no other than Gray Fullbuster, the man who already had dated many woman and break their hearts just for fun, gosh why is he staring at me like that? To be honest, he is cute in person and goodness gracious his voice it's so romantic but still I need to act oblivious around this guys, especially him.

"Who do you think you are freak-a-zoid?.." The ugly man insulted Gray for saying he was a freak. Nonchalantly Gray new what he was going to do, well for me he is fine, still acting tsundere is so not my nature, my eyes can't stop looking at his charming, attractive face, he took the man's hands with great force of pull and beat him by punching Gray's fist on the man's nose, that it was bleeding and the other group of gangster was running away from us two, because they were afraid they might get punched too.

"I'm Gray fullbuster if you still guys wanna know more about me we can settle this in the police station." He completed his own sentence, wow what a gentleman he can be but I won't be persuaded by his charm what-so-ever.

"Thank you Mister-sama.."

"Mister?, it's Gray by the way..are you alright now?" He asked me in a queried way, and he was actually worried about me, my face was plastered with red color on my face as he touched my wrist. "Ouch!." The pain was so intense I barely forgot what I was supposed to do here..like leaving already this boisterous place. "Sorry for that miss." He said, with a worried look on his face at me, well I can't blame him for his own hand do I? Man.

"It's fine Gray-sama, thanks for helping Juvia anyway.."

"Gray-sa-sama?.." A crimson light covered all on his face, as I said the word [}SAMA{] well I was respectfull I guess,..and anyway I really have no intention on speaking to a playboy like him, I should leave and rest on my bed, play video games and go to starbucks.

[End of the chapter two, wait for the third one guys, it will be amazing I don't know just stay tuned everyone who reads my story ^^]