Chapter 16: the moment the scars of your heart is open

***Juvia's P.O.V.***

Hello this is Juvia Lockser, secretary of the Full buster company, I was assigned to go to S.Korea and escort Mr. Gray and his fiance Erza....I remember that Erza Scarlet is the red queen and I should be very careful when encountering her and also because she is my boss's fiance.

Well today I'm in deep trouble.

I know I shouldn't be here I knew it all along but my boss just had to make an offer ....but why is it ?

We were running away and of course Gray was holding my, when he's hand touched mine I got this strange feeling... it's not really an eerie sensation... but it's gentle and warm

Gah! Forget it Juvia! Stop fantasizing it, I'm also in a lot of trouble remember that!

I cleared my throat and spoked on behalf of myself. "Excuse me, Uhm Gray-sama...uhm...where are we going?"

"Somewhere far away from those two especially the Red Queen, why? tired?" 

He looked at me with those metallic dark blue eyes and I tried to blink twice since I thought I was seeing a sparkle in his eyes.

"No, uhm do you possibly know where were heading at, Gray-sama?" I tried to keep my cool and look at his facial expression, ah that kind of expression that would send me to heaven? Nope totally wrong I could see a exasperatedly, weary man but still so charismatic and arrogant young man I said to myself in my head of course.

"Of course..."

Gray and I kept on walking until we stop, he let go of my hand and my palm were sweating from how he held it.

"I want you to look at it "

"Huh? Pardon ?" I looked at him confused and anxious at what he was talking about.

I tilt my head a little bit on the right side and saw a view I haven't seen before it was beyond beautiful how do I explain it? You know when your parents give you your favorite toy during Christmas and you feel happy not just on the outside but on the inside my stomach was filled with it and my heart can't stop beating, the sound of the air brushing through your hair and as the sea breeze was so refreshing I could cry, I remember how I would say that I love the beach but I only see it on magazine's since I can't afford to go to any places.

"I take it back on what I said about I shouldn't be here..."

I smiled and I know that Gray was bewildered for a moment when I said it and ask "what do you mean by that ? "

I looked at him, smiling and I was filled with happiness all of my anguished and anxiousness disappeared. How do I say this I feel calm and contented whenever I'm around or I see the sea.

"Thank you for bringing me here..." I said

"No problem, I want you to look at the stars...do you see it?"

Gray pointed at something which I know was a constellation. And I followed his fingers where it was pointing at, finally I saw it.

"Are you pointing at Orion, the hunter ?  " I asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful. According to Greek myths Orion was favored by Artemis saying that-"

"-He was a hero to her and asked Zeus to put him in the sky after his last heroic battle with a scorpion am I right?" I continued and Gray was startled at what I just said like how did you know ? I snickered a little bit and confessed that I also read Greek mythology when I was a teenager.

"Well I knew that he was killed by Apollo's arrow." Gray continued but he already knew the rest. "Huh I guess we have  something in common taste when it comes to this."  Gray walk closer to me and starts to unfold his scarf and tries to wrap it to my neck.