✈️Chapter 10: My Step-brother !

[} hello everyone. Here I'm gonna do another chapter the previous was short and I apologize for it but I hope all of you read it until the end of my chapters. :) {]

🎵❤️〰TheMusicVideo is Baby Don't Lie: Gwen stefani ~❤️🎵

***Gray's P.O.V.***

"Dad! Don't do it! Please I don't want to go on South Korea." I hesitated his suggestion because I don't want to go there, it's a place I just can't stay but. My Gosh! My dad just booked me for a flight in ten days on South Korea he said I can bring three person one is....uh.

"Oh c'mon Gray, stop being a shilly-shally person. Man up!." His hands waving flamboyantly in mid-air and my eyes scrutiny him if he has a plan or not.

"Just one more request.." Slouching his back on the couch and has that smirk on his lips which made me think that he has a nasty plan.

"Wh-what request?.." I looked at him with a mad expression. Is this the first person I should bring? Let's see.

"Bring your fiance, Erza okay? So that you two can have a nice decent day and to know more about yourselves especially in south korea for ten days only it's amazing right?!.."

"Uh-oh great dad, much more great..hehe.." I lied as I said it, on a scale of 1 to 10 I wouldn't been happy to seeing her again. She gave me lots of problem like hell I would marry a diva girl like her....I just gave my dad a why-are-you-doing-this-to-me-dad look.

"Can I bring my Step-brother?.." I ask my dad if he is allowing me to take my brother on a trip to another country, that would be a relief.

I can see him thinking twice not to accept this offer.

"Please?.."

He sighed. "Okay fine..you can..."

"Yes! Thank you dad!." I did the success elbow gesture.

***Juvia's P.O.V.***

As I was going to work, I saw a familiar car and a familiar face. "Oh no...not this again.." I ran as quickly as possible not get notice by him.

"Where do you think your going Missy?"

"Pardon me Sir?." Quering him.

"Just come with me.." He took me by my hand and as much as I want to refuse I can't.

He carried me to the right seat and a seatbelt to keep me safe. "where is Gray-sama taking me?." I look at him with urgent in my eyes.

"Just be quiet and I'll entertain your questions later..." He closed the car and seat on the left side of the car, putting the key to the hole and the engine started as he swing or curve the wheel and the car maneuvered to the right side of road as we go on the track of the street going straight to the restuarant called Mcdonald.

"A very fancy restaurant.."

"Shut up will you.."

"Someone's been having a bad day.."

As soon as we got inside the restaurant there were a lot of people in this restaurant hah! So much noise might damage my brain!
But then I felt Gray's hand on my shoulder as he show me to the table right behind me and then he started talking about ridiculous request again.

"Just come with me Juvia! I'm your boss and you are my secretary I need you to come with me to South Korea!"

"Bu-but why me?!.." Yeah I started to feel like I'm just being used by this guy even though I am his client I'm not going anywhere but here..

I drastically put my palms on the table and I just hissed at him totally infuriated and nervous. "Look, Gray-sama can take Juvia anywhere just not out of this country.."

My visage was turning pale and as I burrow my eyebrows, I sighed deeply exhausting. I can see his countenance towards me, he's mad at me I can see and feel our aura..

I saw that heinous glare at me and I was sweating so badly. "Fi-fine I'll come with you.."

"Oh finally you decided to come along with me .." He said with a sneer smile on his face. Well I'm speechless that's it.

***Gray's P.O.V.***

"Seriously? Thank you Juvia.." I held her palms and smile widely at her how happy I was now I have more time to be with her rather than my diva fiance...should I tell Juvia anyway how I felt about her? Or I'll wait for the right moment?

"All I need is to call him and join us as well.." I said to myself as I rummage for my samsung mobile phone and attach it to my earlobe and call him.

"Who's 'Him' that will join us?" Her expression turned into curiosity and I look at her saying. "It's my step-brother.." I said then go back to my calling my step-brother.

Finally the call was answered but with a different voice, it was a girl answering my call. "Hello, is this you bro?.."

"No sir, this is the charle, the secretary of this company and who is this and what do you want from my boss?" She sounded so rude in talking to me right in the phone..

"Uhm this is Gray, Gray fullbuster.." I sounded high and mighty saying my surname was even far more exciting, I laughed because the lady secretary gasped in awe as she heard my surname...

"O-oh Sir fullbuster what may I do for you?."

"Can I speak to my brother, Jellal?.."

"But, Sir Fernandes is mananging the staffs area and also is busy.."

"Tell him that I need to speak with him.."

"Alright Sir..I'll be back.."

"No, on this phone! Give this to my brother!"

"Ye-yes Sir.."

I was waiting for her to give it, I heard a familiar voice on the other line of the phone and it was him..

"Hello? Who is this?.." He asked and I replied back. "It's me, your step-little brother.."

"Oh c'mon Gray, stop saying 'step' i consider you as my little brother of course.." He laughed and I pretended to laugh back.

"Can you join me on a trip?"

"What trip?."

"To go in South Korea for ten days?."

"Ugh..sounds like somebody has a problem mhm....will your fiance be there then?."

I can hear the sound of the sheets of paper and the way he's talking to me, wow he is probably busy.

"Ah well...yes she's coming along with me and I don't want to be the one being with her all the time....please "

"I don't think so Gray...let me see my schedule and I'll doubt I'll come with you.."

Yeah 'I doubt' MY ASS!! all I want is him to get involve on this trip because I kinda uhm had a childhood days with my step brother, and also Erza...I don't know but I'm planning on Jellal carring Erza off her feet, no I mean Jellal falling in love with Erza and I bet that Erza has eyes on Jellal as well.

"Okay, I'll wait till Saturday.." I said as I call ended him before he does and I was really vexed on what he'll say to me, if he'll come with me or not.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

What do you think, Will Jellal join them and Gray's plan will come true or not?😱

Hello everyone sorry if I posted this chapter 10 late huhu I was really trying my best to let this story amazing for you all to read it with passion! Lol but seriously thank you all of reading it. ❤️✌🏻️😘 read my next chapter it will be mhm well let's just say it will make you all flabbergast. 💖