Chapter 9: Flummox

[} Hello!! x~x I finally manage to finish my previous chapter 8 and the I wish you all would like this chapter I just made once again...thank you ..I was in South Korea, man it was a long trip for me, all I did was to walk, experience the cold, went to different places like the Everland. Pretty sure I did enjoy it there although it was so cold...but I cherish the place and also with my family. 😘💕{]

❤️〰〰〰🎶MusicVideo ➡️ Wanted by Hunted Hayes ⬅️🎶〰〰〰❤️

***Gray's P.O.V***

It was then a pretty night for me, I was driving safe going home or elsewhere just to clear my mind off of something, then something strange occured my break wasn't functioning well and the car was going faster than I expected of course I was panicking! But then...thing is....my whole life ended when I saw myself not breathing...bones has been broken as well..my eyes where wide open and blood spilled all over the grass, I was scared and tried to tell myself this is just a nightmare...a very horrific one.

But then I turned into a ghost. I hope there is no ghost hunter I believe. I shivered.

Then I saw a bright light told me to wake up.
"Wake up?.." I just questioned the light what a fool what the fuck is wrong with me....I gripped on my arm and say...."Is that you, God?"

But then it was strange ...why is my body being hurt like this..someone was tapping my head as well, that's uncanny...if I am dead then why am I feeling that I can still sense someone's presence and touch.

As the light was speaking to me, saying to open my eyes.
So I close my eyes deeper and then I slowly opened my eyes...
Only to see it was daytime the breeze of the wind was hitting on my skin as I was sweating as well....a girl with blue-hair was gazing at me.

"Who...
....what am I doing here?.." As I sat down a few seconds I realized it now that I was in Juvia's house...how could I fucking forget I entered myself inside her house just to check that the door was unlocked so I got worried so I stayed for the meantime, flashbacked; At that night where I losed Juvia out of noticed I was pretty left behind and I panicked if anything happened to my client which is Juvia I might regret it. I was gripping on my hair, I was paranoid and scared about my nightmare and now this...

"Gray-sama doesn't remember anything at all why he was here?.." Her voice softened and after saying it to me she gave me a hot L.A. coffee to me as I accepted it and she sat beside me only to pat my back.

"Ah? No way I can't forget it, I did remember kissing your forehead at that night.." I was grinning at Juvia and was of course acting like a pathetic fool, why would I say that to her.....is that it? All you can remember...a kissed on the forehead? My subconscious is still messing with me as I shook my head and look at her blushing cheekbones...my bad to bring up that thing to a girl...really smart Gray.

Then Juvia stand up....oh no this is my fault for saying stuff I should've said to a girl.."ahaha I'm sorry...I'm just tired.." I laughed at it and I hope she's not mad or anything about what I said, I just rubbed my back and sounded so disappointed it's like I just wanted to shrinked and get lost out of nowhere.

***Juvia's P.O.V***

"Juvia's just gonna get some food for Gray-sama, so he can eat right this instant.." I left him there only to hide this feeling that happened last night, yes I can see how miserable and tired he can be but seriously all he can remember was a kiss on my forehead...I touch my head only to stop thinking about last night.

As I opened the shelf above to get some Canfood for Gray I keep on thinking what had happened last night,..I thought it was just a dream but It wasn't at all, I guess what I totally lack here is common sense or I'm just a fool for love.

I sighed wondering what Gray is thinking. After the food was done I directly head to the living room. Only to find...

"Aaaaahhhhh!! Gray-sa..sa..sama's CLOTHES!!!!." I was hyperventilating while screaming in fear.

"It's not what you think it is..."

I accidentally hit his head with the tray...to my aghast I did it..I totally hit his head with some hard object that knock his head and I hurt him. What's wrong with me honestly.

"Oh my goooosshh!!!.."

After this incident, I pledge to myself not to panic especially in a simple way...and now I have to aid Gray's head and I can see he's bleeding also. Oh what have I done a sigh escape from my lips while treating Gray with such care.

"Ouch...Juvia your hurting my head too much,...urgh..."

"Juvia is very sorry for her sudden reaction."

"It's okay you know what....I need to get back home...my butler might be worried about me again."

Oh so he actually has a butler that he couldn't even bring anywhere but home he said. I actually can't believe his working on a toy company....oh well I'll just be happy with my job. As his secretary.

***Gray's P.O.V***

Shit! Shit! Shit!
My head still fucking hurts....I don't why she had to hit me with a tray I might be dead by now because of it.
Thank goodness my head is made of steel like superman lol not really. yeah I totally did it on purpose to see Juvia melt for me ah yeah for girls it's disgusting but for guys like me it's not a big deal sheesh stripping out of nowhere.

And they call me a bad guy because I don't care what the ladies think of me, I'm living a free world! I'm rich to be exact.
But the only thing I wanna do is ditch my fiance for real yeah yeah I know she's a hottie but for me she's like a pain in the neck, whenever I said to let go she does the opposite of it....Typical Erza.

"I'm home!.." A nice scent of flowers from home has never paid off I'm glad I still have a gas left on my car.
I got out of the car and when I got inside of the house into my surprise it isn't just my butler who greeted me but my Father, Silver Fullbuster who is sitting on a big sofa. "Dad?"

"Hello son..it's been awhile, I miss you". He greeted me with such a cheerful smile on his face it startled me, for real
He's here oh my gosh...

"Hi Dad, Me too.." All I can say was I'm awestruck to see his face again.

[ what do you guys think? Will Gray's dad ruin his day with Juvia or will Gray still continue this mess up game he wants? ]

[ sorry if I cut it short?! Don't worry there is a whole lot of story coming right up! 😘xoxo ]