Chapter 11: Warm and Cold (part one)

{okay here we go oh I hope you are still reading my gruvia fanfiction sorry if I update it so late due to that i need a right grammar and present it to a professional writer.😘
Nonetheless I wouldn't forget to update my story so please...feel free to read.}

{ Music Video = Enchanted by Owl City feat. Taylor swift }

***Gray's P.O.V ***

There was a reason why I want Juvia to join us on this trip it's because I don't want her to meet that white snake once again. It's not like I'm jealous or whatever I just want to protect my clients or my friends and not to let that flamboyant Vastia family take them away from me and besides I'm gonna be honest,...Juvia maybe this time I can confess my feelings for her while we are on our trip where we're the only one together and no one else is there to disturb our beautiful moment. But yes there is a problem as well.

"Gray-sama!" I heard Juvia's voice calling my name as I turned and faced her with my troubled facial expression. "Oh...what is it Juvia? " I answered back nicely to Juvia.

"Are you alright, Gray-sama, you look a little pale.."

"Wha-what? No, I'm alright.." Rubbing my nape. I felt my cheeks burn as I saw a worried look on Juvia's visage.

"But .." She look at me with agony in her eyes.

I didn't answer back, because I knew it would be a pain if I tell her about my problem once again...and I don't want her to...well...get involved in this kind of situation that I'm in.

"Just concern about yourself, Juvia..listen I don't want you to get involve in my problem, alright?."

"Oh s-sorry for disturbing you, Gray-sama."

"It's alright.." I tap her blue silky wavey hair and I smiled at her.

"Okay, now rest for a while as we wait for the airplane to arrive on our destination."

"O-okay, Sir Fullbuster."

"Stop using 'Sir' and my surname 'Fullbuster' at the same time, I treat you as my friend not just a client, but be very obedient little girl." I pat her head once again and return to my seat. Opening my samsung mobile phone, checking if any of my messages came from my step brother, Jellal.

When I saw my messages not a single text or miss called from my step big brother  but it was my butler saying 'how is everything Master?" I briefly replied in a text "Great!" I said in agony putting back my phone on my bagpack. And after that I was feeling kind of cheerless or gloomy but then it change into ghastly as I felt myself shuddering. "She's here again...." I notice the heels as it walk through the middle and that diva voice coming out of her lips as I turned to look if I was...right....

"Hi Love~." Erza held my shoulder to the amount that it made me turn my face to the other side just not to look at her and she forcefully grab my cheeks and gave me a kiss. Erza sat beside me as i keep my distance looking at her and I was in a disgruntle manner.

She stole a kiss? Wait she kissed me? "Geez Erza, it's better if you just call my name out!..." I grumply told her, I wish she could obey me, she's not like Juvia at all.

"Oh sorry, but in the contract your already my fiance that just mean I can do anything I want with you, is that right, Gray?" She gaze at me like she's going to swallow my sanity...

I step away from the chair that I was 'suppose to relax' when Erza was sitting on my chair's holder and I tried to ask her. "Hey it's 9 am already should we be landing already?"