Chapter 7:Dinner with Lyon-sama!

{HEY THIS WILL BE MY CHAPTER 7 FOR MY Gruvia Fanfiction did you all like the chapter 6 I write? I hope you all do. And about Lyon seeing Juvia don't fret for this love triangle twist will happen sooner or later. So enjoy.}

*** Juvia's P.O.V.***

"Are you alright Miss Loxar?.." Lyon said with a grin on his face, seems like he still cares about me.

"U-uhm yes, Juvia is alright.." I was a bit surprised, seeing Lyon-sama again after such a long time. Memories of our past together started to flood my mind and make me blush while he held me in his arms, just like before...

But...this isn't anything like before anymore, because before...we were---

"Juvia?" Lyon asked me with such a worried expression, breaking my chain of thoughts as our eyes met once more, "Are you alright?"

It took me a while to find my voice, gulping a bit as I found courage to speak again, " Y....yes...J...juvia is alright..." I repeated before moving out of his arms even though I didn't want to...but...

"Wait!" He hastily grab my wrist and the way he looked at me was all sorts of concernment to wards me.

Seeing my ex-boyfriend again? Oh my gosh this is such a pathetic evening for me...why in the world did I see him in this current situation?

"Lyon-sama, sorry Juvia has to leave for some errand and because someone is waiting for Juvia." I beg him to let me go but he didn't. He made that petty look on his face, making me bite my lips, I forgot he has this cute side of him that made me turn my back and let him take me to whatever he likes, the bad thing is that Gray will be mad at me.

((I'm so doom!)) I said screaming to my inner self.

"So Juvia what are you upto anyway?.." he asked confidently with a smirk that is visible to be seen by everyone including me, that smile. I can never forget that sweet saccharin smile of his ... he still the one who makes my heart throb fast.

But then ...

....that's the reason why I broke up with him, he's also a famous model for a wrist watch, his family is rich including him except that I'm not a rich one....I just work as a secretary for Gray. Two Lyon cheated on me countless times that I become so blind of his love towards me.

Now that I come to my senses. I broke up with him in his birthday. I hope he won't be mad at me. Well he's use to it he says last year of June 7.

"Then come, let's grab some food on my favorite store, Juvia!" He said with a enthusastic smile on his face.

When he invited me to grab some dinner with him, I should probably decline but no, I was force because he tighten his grip on my wrist. So I had no other choice but to follow him, Nostalgic isn't it?.

Lyon is still a gentleman I can see that and it was very palpable for me to see him change as well, the way he would talk to me, also change a bit, it seems like he's been possessed by another human ghost,...((hahaha stop thinking too much Juvia!)) My subconscious is starting to bribe me again. I was completely flushed when I saw him staring at me and trying to hinder my reddish cheeks at him.

"Is something wrong?.." Lyon stared at me with a worried countenance expression. As he was about to hold my hand, I remove my hands on the table before he does touch my wrist.

"Yes Juvia is alright Lyon-sama.."

"Haha! You still can't properly speak in first person eh? Use some 'I' or 'me'??.." He queried me teasingly.

This made my brain fumed and I can't control my visage to frown at him, and I also crossed my arms at him, glowering my orbs at him. "We-well..get use to it mister!" I use some eloquent language to sum up the pace that Lyon is making a tease out of it, of course I won't lose to this jerk who broke my heart!!!.

"Haha okay sure, Jubi but your totally blushing red.." He was referring to my cheeks and accidently said that? Oh my gosh! What should I say I'm out of words, I should totally change the subject, I try to discrete this situation. "Should we order something now, Ly-Lyon-sama?.." But my thoughts were all thinking about Gray. My manager. What if he see's me with another person? I guess he doesn't care anyway.

[Chapter 7 is finish finally! But as I want to say,..sorry for my late story update..but i hope you still will support me on making this story happen and then I will also have chapter 8 update so all of you can see that I made two chapters. Well i want to finish this upto when Gray wil...*coughs* i will not spoil the next chapter sorry hehe xD Thank you very much. That's all I can say for a while.]

The Title of the VidSong is La Da Dee by Cody Simpson