home

Anastassia sits silently in the passenger seat of her husbands all white Mercedes Benz coupe. Her eyes stayed glued on the scenery outside the window as she did her best to try and figure out what state she was in without having to ask him. She was sure he would answer her questions without hesitation, she was always independent and wanted to try this on her own.

"Wondering where you live?" Adonis ask reading her mind.

Ana looks over at him and nods as he keeps his eyes on the interstate in front of him.

"Seattle, Washington."

"That's so crazy." Ana whispers as she looks back out the window.

"How so?"

"I grew up in Los Angeles. How did I end up here?"

"You met me back in LA. As our relationship grew you moved here to be with me full time."

"Oh... yeah. How did we meet exactly? No offense but you don't look or act like the kind of man I would date let alone marry."

Adonis chuckles and a smirk lines his plump lips. He places his hand on her knee and grips lightly while licking over his bottom lip. Ana was a little nervous waiting for him to speak again as he continued to caress her leg. His grip was firm yet gentle making her womanhood tingle a little.

"We met through a mutual friend one night at a party, I saw you dancing that night and I wanted you. I got you because I always get what I want." Adonis responds confidently. "You can't help who you fall in love with Anastassia. You judged me before you knew me back then so I'm not surprised you doing it again now."

Ana's face flushes red with embarrassment. She hadn't meant to judge him, she was only making an observation.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to judge you." She whispers.

"It's aight baby. I know you love me so I ain't tripping." Adonis responds.

The remainder of the car ride was silent as Ana kept her eyes on the trees whipping by and Adonis focused on the road. Forty five minutes later they arrive at a mini mansion in the woods. Her mouth drops as she takes in the beautiful outside decor. The green lawn was covered with white flowers and the widen steps led up to two stain glass double doors.

Adonis parks the car and looks over at Ana.

"Ready?"

Ana nods and opens the car door. Adonis grabs the bags from the trunk and heads up the stairs leading to the front door. They step inside once he unlocks the doors and she watches him as he places her bags down and cuts the alarm off and to home mode. Ana walks deeper into the foyer and looks around the beautifully decorated home. She sees a few pictures of her and Adonis on the walls in the hall along with expensive looking art pieces. Adonis follows behind her giving her space to explore without overcrowding her.

She reaches the kitchen and her eyes widen. One of the few things she did remember about herself was that she loved to cook and this kitchen was built for a true home chef like herself.

"You like it?" Adonis whispers while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Yes! You already know that though."

Adonis chuckles and kisses her neck softly before spinning her around to face him.

"I'm so happy you're home baby. I've missed you so much." He whispers into her curls. You don't know how bad I need you."

His hands roam her small frame, he grips her ass gently while continuing to kiss and suck at her neck. Ana let's a soft moan leave her lips and rubs his back as he nibbles at her ear before standing to his full height.