rayn

The next morning Ana wakes up around 9 a.m feeling refreshed.  She looks over and sees Adonis still sleeping peacefully on his stomach with the sheets thrown across his waist. Ana slowly climbs out of bed careful not to wake him and heads into the bathroom to do her morning hygiene.

"Damn vampire." Ana whispers to herself as she examines her now bruised neck.

Sometime through the night she found herself wrapped in his arms while he played with her pearl and sucked on her neck. She didn't mind it since she hadn't been touched in awhile and his strong touch was addictive to her already.

After finishing up she heads downstairs to start breakfast.

"I guess this is what I would normally do." She speaks as she begins to fry up some sausage, eggs and homemade French toast.

As she places the food on to the serving plate Adonis trails down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hmm, you sure you don't remember nothing? You made my favorite." He mumbles while kissing her cheek softly.

Ana giggles and nods before turning around wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I promise I don't. Come on let's eat before it gets cold." She responds noticing that he looked like he wanted to rip her clothes off right there to finish what they started the night before.

Adonis nods and follows behind her to the dining room table. The couple begin to enjoy breakfast together while Ana focused mostly on their beautiful backyard. A large pool accompanied with a waterfall lined with stone and bright flowers.

"I gotta go in a little bit Ana. You gone be okay here by yourself?"

"Uh, yeah I think I'll be alright."

"You sure? You can come with me if you don't wanna be alone."

"Nah, I'll stay here. I don't want you babysitting me all day while you're tryna work."

Adonis laughs and stands from the table before kissing her forehead softly.

"When will you be home?"

"Around 7 or 8. Rayn is still blowing me up about coming to see you. Do you feel like having company?"

Ana thinks for a moment. She had gotten sent home two days ago and had only seen Adonis, so she was going to take up the opportunity to speak with someone else who was apart of her life before she lost her memory.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind."

"Aight ima let her know she can come by."

"Wait... I don't have a phone, I think. How can I get in touch with you?"

Adonis pauses as he pulls his hoody over his head and looks back over at Ana who was now standing in the foyer along with him.

"I'll get you a new one today. Use the house phone if you need me. My number is written on a sticky note next to the phone in the kitchen."

Ana nods and Adonis pulls her into a tight hug. He rubs her back and rocks them back and forth gently while whispering I love you into her messy curls. Ana smiles and feels butterflies forming in her belly as he continues to express his love for her. She could see now how she had fallen head over hills for him the first time around.

"I'll see you later butterfly. If Rayn starts to get on your nerves call me I'll get rid of her for you."

Ana let's a giggle leave her lips and nods. Adonis pecks her lips and winks before turning and leaving her alone in the home.