ayden

"Too much icing." Ana whispers to herself as she focuses on icing the cake in front of her like the woman on her iPad.

Adonis rounds the corner and leans against the threshold of the kitchen watching her in awe.

"What you baking that big ass cake for?"

"Us. I just need something to keep my mind off this nagging pain I have in my back." Ana admits.

"You still hurting?" He ask weigh a raised brow.

Ana nod slowly. For the past few days she had been keeping the pain under wraps since the last time she was in pain like this it was a false alarm and not real labor.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you worrying and it's nothing. When I'm in real pain I'll let you know until then just relax and taste this cake for me."

Adonis sighs as Ana cuts him a slice of the chocolate cake she had just prepared. She places the fork next to his lips and he turns his head like a toddler refusing to eat.

"Really Don? Stop being childish and eat the cake."

"Nah, you might be tryna finally take a nigga out. You eat it first."

Ana lets out a loud laugh and shakes her head.

"Adonis, this is not the way I'm gonna take you out. Trust me."

Adonis's eyes widen and he licks over his bottom lip not letting his eyes leave her as she eats a piece of the cake.

"See! Now try it, I want your opinion." Ana whines.

"How you plan on taking me out?" Adonis ask while finally taking a bite of the cake.

"If I tell you, it won't be any fun." Ana shrugs.

Adonis chuckles and shakes his head. He knew Ana would never have the guts to kill him. No matter what he did to her or how bad he treated her he knew she was in love with him and wouldn't do anything to really harm him.

"Yeah right. You love me girl, you would never." Adonis whispers into her ear while placing the now empty plate down on the counter.

Ana turns around and wraps her arms around his neck while looking into his eyes.

"That's exactly what I want you to think."

They both share a laugh together and Adonis captures her soft lips with his. His tatted hands hold her waist tightly and he rocks her back and forth as they make out like horny teenagers in their kitchen.

"I love you." Adonis mumbles as he pops her bottom lip free from his.

Ana blushes and holds him close.

"I love you too."

A wide smile spreads across his face showcasing his dimples and pearly white teeth. he wouldn't say it out loud but he was excited to meet their son and be a happy family with the woman he was literally obsessed with.

"Come on lets enjoy one of our last nights of full rest." He says which causes Ana to giggle.

She grabs his hand and follows behind him into their bedroom.