×Chapter 21×

Jason POV
I woke up with a start and looked around. I lay on a stone cold cement floor and old tools and junk lay scattered on the floor around me.

I sat up and grimaced. My back ached immensely.

At that moment a big fat guy entered the room, which I realized was the garage. I didn't know where he came from.

"So the little twerp is finally conscious."

I stood up, ready to fight him off.

He looked at my stance and began to chuckle. "No offense kid but you wouldn't be able to fight me off."

I glared at him. I hated it when people called me a kid.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"I need you to do me a favor." he smiled and walked closer to me.

"What favor?" I asked.

"I need you to do something your father didn't have a chance to do because...well you know why." my father died. "I need you to deal out some drugs in WestSyde."

I stared at him not believing my ears.

"There's no way in hell I'm doing that."

He got really close to me. "Your father didn't do it so you are."

"Forget my father. I'm not doing anything for you." I exclaimed.

He shoved me to the ground. "I almost died because of your father." he yelled.

"Well you don't need to worry about him since he is gone now." I growled.

"It doesn't matter, you're gonna do what I tell you to do." He said.

"Or what?" I sneered.

He pulled out a hand gun and twirled it around his index finger.

"you don't want to find out." he gave me an evil smile.

I swallowed. I didn't realize this guy was so serious. At least if I did do the dealing there was a twenty percent chance that I'd live.

I thought of Natalia and my Mom. I better not mess this up because I wanted to see them again.

"Ill do it." I said quietly.

He smiled and put the gun in his back pocket. "Good choice." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. What a tool.