×Chapter 12×

NATALIA POV

"Natalia. Natalia. Wake up! We're here." Alyssa shook me.

"Huh? What?" I blinked at the sharp rays of sunlight through the window. "What?"

"We're here. In California." Alyssa said.

"Oh. Okay." I was still half asleep. I yawned and Alyssa pulled away in disgust.

"Brush your teeth."

"Um excuse me but I did like.........before we got on the plane." I said. I stood up and shook my legs. They were asleep. A tingling sensation ran through my legs. "Aww crap. I hate this." I muttered to nobody in particular.

I walked slowly off the plane. Erika and Ariel were waiting for Alyssa and I.

"Hey sleepyhead." Ariel smirked.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

We went through security and got our luggage.

Once we got to the front, a guy not much older than us, had a paper with "Natalia Monroe" written on it.

"Uhh guys. That guy is apparently our chauffeur." I said.

"Holy crap. Since when is your aunt and uncle rich?" Ariel asked in disbelief.

"Just because he got us a special ride doesn't mean he is super rich. Maybe its just his way of welcoming me." I said.

"Interesting way of welcoming you then." Erika said quietly.

"Yeah." I said.

We strutted over to the guy.

"Natalia Monroe?" He asked.

"Yes, it is." I said waving.

"Hello. I'm Jake." He said smiling. His teeth were pearl white and incredibly straight. Nice. "And I'm guessing these are your friends?" He nodded toward them.

"Correction. Two friends and one cousin." Alyssa said crossing her arms. She had quite the attittude.

"Well, then. I'm so sorry, Miss." Jake said mocking her.

She rolled her eyes and started to laugh. I'll bet I know who will be hooking up with who by the end of the night.

"Follow me." He said and walked out the doors to the huge parking lot. He walked over to a limo and opened the back door.

"You sure your uncle ain't rich?" Ariel asked raising her eyebrows. I was starting to think he was, too. What exactly happened since the last time I visited them? I hadn't visited in five and a half years but still...

I shrugged my shoulders and hopped inside.