×Chapter 10×

JASON POV

I woke up the day Natalia had to leave in a pissed off mood. I threw off my covers and glared at the ceiling in disgust. I could not believe she was leaving for a month.

My cellphone on the bedside table vibrated and fell onto the floor.

"For frick sakes!" I yelled.

I picked it up and looked at the Caller ID. Natalia. I pressed TALK.

"Hello?" I said gruffly.

"Hey." she said quietly. "I leave today."

"Yeah. I know." I said, angrily. Obviously I know.

"You're mad." She said. It wasn't a question.

"No. I am just upset. I just started dating you and your parents are making you leave me for a month. I just feel kind of crappy about the whole thing." I said trying to comfort her. I could tell it didn't work though. I just didn't want her to leave. I finally felt happy with life.

"Yeah....I know you're mad. But you know I have no choice. Plus I think it's better for me considering my parents are alcoholics and hate me anyways."

"So stay with me. My mom would love you." I said, although I wasn't entirely sure.

"No. I can't." she said. "I'm so sorry."

I sighed. "Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying with my uncle and aunt. Erika, Ariel and my cousin Alyssa are coming with me." She said. She sounded excited.

"oh.' Thats all I could say. I couldn't ruin that for her. I had to toughen up and deal with it.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. My dad is driving me to the airport." she said apolegetically.

'Okay." I said. "I love you." So much.

"Love you too." she hung up.

I kept the phone to my ear listening to dead silence.

Goodbye, Natalia.