𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝It wasn't that I didn't care

It wasn't that I didn't care. I don't want to.

When Kireina Hima went to study at Jujutsu Tech, Satoru Gojo wasn't the same boy that Hima had in her mind. He had grown out of his old skin, different from the little kid she used to play hide and seek with. He became someone she didn't recognized. No longer the honest and uncomplicated boy. No longer the kind and innocent boy. Now, Satoru had created an excruciating trait of cockiness and a nasty superiority front.

He wasn't always like that.

If Satoru were to ever let go of his ego, she naively hoped that the kind boy would return. But, after some time, she stopped hoping. Ever since they went from the same neighborhood to Jujutsu Tech together, he never once took her seriously. On the first day of school, she tried to talk to him about it, yet he put on his humorous tongue and not giving in.

Hima used to admire him. In fact, she adored him. She never met anyone that had that much confidence before. He was the literal definition of power. A weapon of war. The greatest weapon of all. Satoru Gojo was the perfect contrast to the brightness she emitted.

Somehow, Hima never showed her gentle side to Satoru anymore. Not since he constantly looked down on her. She is known to be warm and kind. At least, that would be what everyone else would say. But, with Satoru it was different. He had ticked something in her that made her blood boil. Her face never forgets to frown whenever Satoru walks in the room, never once did she smile at him. They would constantly be at each other's throats, trying to get the last word in.

He made her vicious with his constant nagging.

Yet, she made him care.