𝟏𝟑.⎯⎯⎯⎯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩

"A bunch of kids with their blessings lost to a monkey who can't even use jujutsu

"A bunch of kids with their blessings lost to a monkey who can't even use jujutsu."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

one year later

[august 2007]

Satoru had been named "The Strongest" over the past year. He used to be able to sort objects into danger levels by the amount of curse energy he emitted. Now, he can sort them by mass, speed, and shape. It was like his infinity technique was basically always active with minimal resources. The boy claimed to simultaneously run a self-recovery reverse jujutsu technique so his brain will stay fresh and not fry when doing different techniques.

The white haired boy can complete any mission by himself. Hima had returned to her usual team of Utahime and Meimei. While, Shoko was back with the two boys in Tokyo. Although, she doesn't really get involve on dangerous mission so that led Suguru to spend more time alone lately. It can't be helped. It's a busy summer. Curse spirits crawling around like bugs. It was a constant state of calamity this year.

"There was nothing you could've done. You should rest now. I heard Gojo will be taking care of the mission from here." Hima was sent over to Tokyo and meet up with Nanami after a battle that he had lost. Along with the life of his partner, a fellow second-year. Hima close the white cloth that was placed on top of the dead, Yu Haibara. Nanami was sitting on a plastic chair and slumped his entire body on the wall behind her. The two was inside the mortuary, under the school's ground.

"Can't we just leave everything to him from now on?" Nanami whispered.

"Even 'the strongest' has their limits."

"Not him. Have you seen him lately?" It's been 8 months since Hima last saw Satoru. She heard news about him on a daily basis but they haven't been seeing one another that often at all. She was primarily at Kyoto so chances of them meeting wasn't exactly high. The only reason she was in Tokyo right now was because Nanami had lost a comrade and her job was to help Shoko with the casualties. Although, with the 2 days she'd been in Tokyo, her and Satoru hadn't crossed paths yet.

"Go home, Nanami."

Not even an hour after Nanami left the school to go back home, regaining whatever sanity he had left, Hima was summoned by Yaga to discuss a matter of urgency. One of Jujutsu High's manager that delivered the message for Hima was very uneasy. They kept saying how pressing the matter which made her fairly anxious. She dragged her feet across the halls of the school, and her palms started getting clamier, both of anxiousness and nervousness. Anxious of what she was going to hear and nervous because a certain someone is also gonna be present at this briefing. Her palm was sweating profusely, an uncontrollable trait that Hima acquired ever since she was a little kid.