𝟎𝟖. ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘭

❝I swear

I swear... I didn't mean to break you apart.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[10 years ago]

jujutsu tech

tokyo,  japan

"Redhead! Why the glum face? You cryin'?" The whiteheaded boy that goes by the name, Gojo Satoru, screamed from above the ground. He was standing on the side of a hollowed ground which was created by a collapsed building. The boy had a huge smirk plastered on his face, enjoying the sight in front of him. The sight of a 15 year old red headed girl that goes by the name, Kireina Hima.

Hima had placed in a request to the principal to transfer school from the Tokyo branch to the one in Kyoto. It was early in her school year so the principal didn't ask many questions because he didn't think there was anything to worry about. In truth, she couldn't stand being in any of the same school as the boy. This was the 6th month of her being a first-year at Jujutsu High and Satoru was already a second-year. They had met up before separating for the mission today so her mood was even more sour than it usual is.

"I'll smack your head if you call me redhead one more time!" Hima pulled herself up and rolling the sleeves of her dark uniform up, trying to show her muscles but failing in the process. She was lucky that her uniform was customized to have long pants rather than a skirt. If she had opted for a skirt, her bare legs would show everywhere especially with the position she was in not two seconds ago.

"If I cry will you console me? I wouldn't say no to that." Mei's voice came into the conversation as she appreared on Hima's vision.

"You wouldn't cry, you're strong. I'm talking to the little redhead down there." Satoru bluntly said and he pointed his index finger at Hima.

"GOJO! COME DOWN HERE YOU RUNT! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S WEAK—''

Hima wasn't able to finish her sentence as her legs lost its balanced, not because she was tired, but because the ground beneath her began rumbling. A large cursed spirit appeared from behind her and was about to fall flat above Hima before she felt a strong arm around her waist. Before she knew it, Satoru had jumped down and caught her out of the way. Both their faces were inches apart and Hima could slight take a peek at Satoru's crystal blue eyes from the side of his glasses. He placed her on the previous spot that he was standing on.