𝟏𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐄

"I have decided to stick with love

Hate is too great a burden to bear."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hima and Kugisaki met up at the basement, underneath Tokyo's branch building. A word was sent out that Hima needed to relay and brief the students in Tokyo about the mole update. Knowing the three first-years can be trusted and the perpetrator was lurking from the Kyoto branch, not Tokyo. The pair was waiting for Itadori and Fushiguro to arrive, leaving the redheaded teacher and the short haired firs-year alone. Hima liked being with Kugisaki. No matter how annoying or rowdy she can be, the girl's curiosity was a trait that she admired. Their conversations were never dull.

"Kireina-sensei?"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you been a sorcerer for?"

"Hmm... 7— maybe 8 years? Why the sudden curiosity?"

"I just can't imagine being a full-fledged jujutsu sorcerer. Being a first-year already sucks. Let alone, a first-grade sorcerer." Hima completely agree with what Kugisaki said. Looking back at her time as a first-year student, there wasn't really much fondness in her memories. There was a lot of failures and hardships along the way. And, it doesn't get easier even if you're a first-grade sorcerer as well. You just do things quicker.

"Kugisaki, if you've survived this long, you'll survive out there."

"Well, if the people that I have to work with aren't a bunch of dimwits like Yuuji, I'll be fine. Are there sorcerers you absolutely hate working with?" Hima thought hard and long about this question before. There were definitely some candidates who might fall under that category but she wasn't really the type to bad mouth other teachers to a first-year student.

"Not really. As long as we have the same goal, it doesn't really matter."

"Hmm, Gojo-sensei was right. You are a bad liar."

"What?!"

"He said when you lie, your nose flared out, and you look down on your feet."

"Asshole." Hima whispered to herself.

"I just realized. He talks about you a lot." Kugisaki mentioned. Hima lost a little of her balance because she was startled at what Kugisaki said. Satoru talks about her to his students? Why did the thought of him doing that makes her happy?

Right after the sentence Kugisaki said to her teacher, Itadori and Fushiguro showed up, coming from a black door that separated them with a set of stairs leading to the upper floor. The two boys walked closer to their fellow first-year, giving each other a slide nod as a greeting.