Chapter 5 - Ryuu's Return /2

"So you're Ranveer?" I put my hands on my hips, and the boy in front of me nodded and held his hand out.

"You're Zippora?" I nodded and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you. My mother would speak of your parents to my father quite often. She never mentioned kids, though."

"Probably because she may have never met us." We both hummed and looked out across the Lanayru.

"They seem rather close, yet I've never seen them." Ranveer said after a few seconds, looking back as his aqua tail swung behind him.

"They do. Maybe they were all old friends." I said, pulling my hair back behind my shoulder.

"Either way, it's nice to have some new friends. It's hard to meet and get close with people as a prince sometimes."

"Being royalty is hard. You never get to just be normal."

"Right? Like everything is expected out of you literally from birth!"

"Be a good princess, be a role model, be ready to be queen, do all of this stuff and just be perfect! Well we can't be!"

"Exactly!" We both went on and on about how difficult being royal was and stuff, until suddenly we heard rustling in the bushes behind us. We turned around to see our younger siblings giggling and playing.

"Hey, what are you-" And Terrell was in the middle of them with a frog on his head.

"Terrell?" Ranveer asked, making a weird face. Terrell laughed as Ella was busy playing with his turquoise hair, and his golden eyes clicked over to his younger brother.

"I'm just hangin' out with these three. They wanted me to stay." He laughed as Link put a second frog on his head, and then a third.

"You coulda hung out with us." Ranveer rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"You guys seem to be enjoying each other's company. I didn't want to interrupt you." I could see Zelda making a heart with her hands and I blushed a bit.

"Where's Zuko anyways?" I asked, tilting my head. "I thought you might have been with him."

"We were for a bit, but he said he wasn't feeling good." He explained, and I looked out at the domain. All week he had been so happy and energetic, I wonder where that had gone. Maybe it was just meeting new people all in one week, but either way, I wanted to find out.

_________________________

Ayyyy wassup! How's everyone's days?