Chapter 19 - And I'd Do It All Again

"Are you sure you have to leave so soon?" You asked as your daughter began getting ready to get on her boat with Ranveer, the guards helping to get her stuff on board. "You could stay for longer you know."

"I wish I could, mom. I do. But I promise I'll visit in a few weeks. And you two are always welcome to drop by." She said, and you nodded and hugged her.

"Would you like these things in your room, Queen Zippora?" One of the guards asked, and she nodded. He gave a thumbs up and wheeled the cart into the boat, and she released her breath as she looked out into the vast ocean beyond her.

"I will never get used to that title on you." Sidon commented, standing beside her, wrapping his arm around her. "'Queen Zippora of the Zora'. I always thought you'd be the queen of our domain. Honestly, I'm still shocked it's our youngest."

"Well, since Zuko's marrying Maika and not having children, and Link wants to become a Hyrulean Captain, Zelda's first in line." You said, and Zippora nodded.

"She's going to be a wonderful leader when her time comes. I just know it." Zippora said, and you both agreed.

"Zippora!" Zuko rushed over, and Zippora was quick to hug him when he got to her. "I'm sorry I'm late, I had a meeting with Bazz and Gaddison about some trade stuff. I'm sorry I'm late."

"It's fine, Zuzu." Zippora looked up at you and Sidon again. "You all act like I'm leaving forever."

"We know we'll get to see you, Zippora, but we're going to miss having you around the domain all the time." You said, and she smiled a bit to this.

"Like I said," Zuko said as Link and Zelda walked over, and he put his hands on their shoulders. "The three of us will not hesitate to come bug you when you want us to."

"I'd be happy to have you come by and see me whenever you'd like." She smiled, hugging Link and Zelda. "And think! Soon, you'll probably have nieces and nephews to visit!" You and Sidon both pretended to faint, making all four of your children laugh.

"Zippora!" Ranveer came over with the last of their things, and he kissed Zippora's cheek. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes," She said, squeezing Link and Zelda one last time. "I'm ready." She hugged Zuko again, and then she went back to you and Sidon.

"Promise us you'll visit when you can." You said, wrapping your arms around her, while Sidon hugged both of you.

"I promise." She squeezed you tight, and Sidon kissed her head.

"We'll miss you." Sidon said as you both pulled away, and she smiled and nodded before turning to walk up the steps to her boat, and once she was on, Ranveer had the steps pulled up, and the rope was untied. "Bye Zippora!"

"Bye mom and dad! Bye Zuko! Bye Zeldy! And Bye Linky!" She waved as the boat began to leave, and you all waved to her as she and her husband were now out at sea.

"Bye!" You all waved to her, and Sidon hugged you as you watched her leave.

"It's okay, _____, we'll get to see her soon." He said, and you nodded and wiped tears from your eyes. "And since you're done with all your trips now, we can finally go on our vacationnn~" He sang, and this cheered you up a bit.

"I'm glad everything's finally going to be nice and calm," You admitted, hugging his arm. "After working so hard all our lives, this was all worth it." You breathed. "And I'd do it all again."

_________________

One moreeee!!!