Chapter 5-

I woke up on Alex's chest.

"That was a great night," I said. Alex was above my head, sleeping. I scratched his head gently.

"Yes, yes it was," Alex said, waking up. "I'm thankful to have you in my life, and I always want to spend time with you,"

"I'm glad you think that," We both stretched and put our clothes on. I let Alex do my hair.

He brushed it slowly and gently.

"I love your hair," Alex said, while rubbing it. "And your eyes, and everything about you," He kissed me on the forehead while I was brushing my teeth.

Then we left the cabin and went to go swimming at the lake. We walked to see nobody swimming, and a beautiful waterfall running down the lake. We both ran in the water and made a splash.

Alex and I both were giggling and splash water at each other. I've never had this much fun since we have lived in California. The last person I dated before Alex was Clair Tubenstaler, a Russian exchange student, which betrayed me by cheating on Kara Scottman, the Irish girl with a mean heart.

"Maybe Alex and I could do a waterfall kiss, that would be pretty neat," I thought. Alex and I swam to behind the waterfall.

We settled on a rock and both of us watched the water fall flow through.

"ROAR!!!" We could hear a lion roaring in the distance. We heard sirens going off.

"We have to go!" Alex yanked me and we both ran into the cabin and locked the doors. We shut the blinds but kept one open. The lion was getting chased by a cheetah.

"Roar!!" I went to the window. The lion was outran by the cheetah and was killed. The cheetah looked up at me and I laid in bed next to Alex.

The cheetah came through the window, Alex was protecting me. I felt the paw through my leg and screamed. The cheetah broke through the other window and left. Alex was rubbing my scars.

"Alex! It hurts!" I started crying in pain. It was a scar through my left shin. Blood was everywhere.

"I'll go get help!" Alex scrambled out of the cabin to find help. I just laid there, curled into a ball, in pain.

I heard the cabin door open.

"Alex," I said, with hope.

"I'm not Alex, I'm your worst nightmare!" I turned around and was jumped on.

"Alex!" I screamed. "Alex!" I was crying more harder. He was jumping on me, then he came down and started beating me up.

"ALEX!!" My scream was more louder.

"I have to go," The man said as he walked out of the cabin door. Alex came in.

"Alex," I said in tears. "The man who came in here hurt me, Alex, I'm really hurt," He wiped my tears.

"It's ok," Alex said. "Help is on the way, why don't you lay down?" Alex laid me on the bed and held my hand while I was going through pain.

"Help's here!" I said, grunting. Alex showed them my cuts, bruises and wounds.

"They're going to Europe," The doctor said. He took me into the ambulance truck and Alex also came in.

I saw the doctors operating on me. Alex was right next to me.

"It'll be ok," Alex said, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled at him.

Then I fell into a deep sleep...