Chapter 7-

As soon as I walk out to drive in the morning..

"Ashley!" I was yanked by some stranger. I tried to jerk off but his grip was tight.

"Alex!" I screamed. "Alex! Help!" I was getting dragged on the concrete.

"Ashley!" I heard his voice.

"You're going to the orphanage, kid!" A man said. He threw me in a truck full of
other caught teenagers.

"Trying to be an adult?" A dark haired girl said. I nodded my head.

"I tried too. My boyfriend and I even had a daughter, who's now 2 months old," She looked really pretty to be in the orphanage. "And now she's living with him,"

"How old's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"He's 19, I'm 17,"

"That stinks,"

"It surely does," I looked out the window and saw Alex waving to me. Tears were flowing down my face as I waved back. He would have probably been pulled to the orphanage too.

"I'm Felicia," The girl said.

"I'm Ashley,"

"There's Tiana," Felicia showed Tiana, a girl with blonde hair and looked stylish.

"Kylie," Kylie was a dark haired girl, who bite her nails and stared at me.

"Paige," Paige had brown hair that was frizzy and was knitting.

"Samantha," Samantha was Italian perfectly.

"Katie," Katie had blonde hair and dark eyes.

"Ellie," Ellie was African- American.

"And MacKenzie," She was the youngest.

"The orphan auction is today so all they did was load us on so we can be adopted,"

"That's pointless," I pulled my phone out and texted Alex.

"Hey, can you go to the orphanage auction?" Of course, he didn't answer.

"Yes," Came at 5 minutes after I sent the text.

"No cell phones," The man took my phone away. We were arriving at the orphanage. The doors opened and us girls went out of them.

We walked in and got handed a number card. I was number 521.

"Now sit down in numerical order!" A woman barked as soon as I walked in. I was scrambling to match my number card.

I saw my seat, "521". I sat down.

"Find your seats!" The woman barked. We sat down.

"Welcome to the annual teen girl orphanage auction," The same woman said in the podium. I looked in the crowded audience and saw Alex's face.

'He better win me over,' I thought. The woman explained the rules.

"Orphans, good luck, and here's our auctioneer," The auctioneer came up to the podium.

"Number 500," The microphone said. It was a young teenager who walked up to the stage. The bidding began.

"Sold!" The auctioneer shouted. She threw her red hair back and started crying in joy and happiness.

"Number 501," It was Ellie. She walked up to the podium. Ellie found her family with in the first bid. It kept going.

"Number 515," It was Felicia.

"I hope you find your family," I whispered. She was sold in 3 bids.

"Someone better win me," I said under my breath. As the number was closer, my hands had more sweat.