Chapter 13-

"What, Ash?" He replied back. I slammed my purse on his bedroom carpet.

"You are cheating!?" I questioned.

"No, this is a girl who thought I was hot and she came over, WE AREN'T DATING!" The girl nodded her head.

"Fine," The girl said. "I think you're ugly," She stomped away.

"What was that?" I said.

"Ashley," Alex said. "I was not cheating on you and I'm sorry,"

"Sorry for what?" The crying started up again. "Sorry for being such a liar," I took my purse and left his room.

"Ashley, wait!" Alex was chasing me.

I turned back around and was getting ready to snap.

"No! We're through!" I slammed his house door and left. I walked through the grass crying and I turned around to see Alex in the window on his knees crying. We're over our relationship now, it's done.

I went back up the stairs to Piper in her room.

"Piper! Ashley!" Mom said. "Time to go!"

"What's wrong, Ash?" Piper said. She knew I was crying like a little baby. Today was so awful, the spa was welk needed.

Piper and I walked down the stairs together. Patrick was playing video games.

"Who's ready for some girl time?" Mom said. She opened the door and Piper and I went in the car and we left.

I looked out the window of our brown minivan and had plenty of thoughts on my mind. Alex and I broke up, Mom dying, Mom being so hurtful, losing Luke and Dad, running away from home, what else needs to happen?

"Ashley?" Mom said. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

"No, just me being 15 year old Ashley,"

"You seem depressed,"

"Yeah, just all that I've been going through with in the past year,"

"Well, I'm sorry," Mom paused. "I went through the same thing."

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did," Mom was getting teared up. "Our family lived on a farm in Indiana, there were a total of 7 kids, me, my twin brother, Aunt Francis, Aunt Megan, Uncle John, Uncle Harrison and Aunt Jane. We had an abusive father who drank so much alcohol and he also smoked weed, pot, and used crack and meth. We would always get beaten by him if we were disobedient or if we were being lazy. My siblings and I were always getting bullied in school. Dad would always go out with friends from 1 pm to Midnight to drink and smoke. Mom was killed by Dad when I was only 9 years old. He then killed himself that same day. The siblings and I were forced to go in the orphanage. I didn't leave until I was 18."

"That's so mean," I said. Alex kept texting me "I'm sorry." I ignored it.

We walked in the spa. I saw Alex at the door. What's next.