Chapter 14-

I was a little bit overwhelmed seeing Alex at the door.

"Alex," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"For you," He pulled out a rose.

"No!" I opened the spa door open, and he waved to me. My ex boyfriend, everybody. Why did he do that?

Mom, Piper and I sat down in the waiting room. Alex now text me, "I want you to go out with me again." I kept rejecting his questions in anger.

"Ashley," The woman said. "Right this way," She was taking me to get massaged.

I fell asleep on the massage.

"Ashley," I could hear Mom's voice. "ASHLEY!" I felt a sudden shake and the ground rolling.

"Now, I want to see you suffer," I continued running as fast. Then I fell.

The next part was Alex and I laying in a hospitak bed, me holding a baby. Alex was playing with the child.

The next picture was Ellie, who was then eaten by a demon.

I woke up and screamed. There was nobody massaging my back. There was nobody in the room, but me. I jerked the massage towel off and wrapped myself in it. Alex was setting me up.

I saw on the mirror in pink window marker, "You're going to regret if you don't go out with me. -Alex," I smeared the marker. I saw my long blond hair, and heard my phone vibrate. It was from Alex.

"I h8 cancer," Was his text. Did he have it?

"What?" I replied.

"I have a tumor," Was what shocked me. He was explaining about it. Alex is going to live until he's 17, which was 2 weeks. I got sick.

"Alex, I will be happy to go out with you again, I'll be willing to help you in anyway," I got sick after that too. I've never been so sick in my life.

I had a headache so I sat down on the floor and my stomach was cramping. I heard the door unlock and looked up at it. Alex came in.

"Alex," I said. "I'm weak,"

"Ok, I'll take you to the ER," He helped me up and walked me out to his car.

"Shouldn't you not be driving?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Alex continued driving. Alex and I ran in the ER.

They admitted me in quickly. I explained what happened. The nurse took an ultrasound of my stomach.

I sat there, watching Alex. I can't be pregnant at 15, almost 16.

I was.

"Yay!" I said. Alex and I kissed. He doesn't get to see the baby born. That little tiny baby, I had it for 3 weeks already.

Just wait until Mom and Dad hear.