Chapter 6-

I woke up in a hospital bed. I saw Alex looking at my face. I then glanced down at my hand and saw it was held by him. I peeked at Alex's face, filled with tears.

"Ashley," Alex said, crying. "I thought you were going to die in the operating room. The surgeons were just doing so many things to you, and I couldn't take it, it hurt me to see you suffer," He cried. "I love you too much to be hurt," He kissed me on the forehead.

"Where are we?" were my first words. Mom's probably wondering where I am so she can kill me, or she probably thinks I'm dead.

"Babe, we're in Italy," I smiled after he said that. All I wanted to see was Alex, who helped me and supported me through this. "Your mother is wondering where you are, and she's most wanted right now,"

"Ok, what are we going to do?"

"Actually, we're going to change ages."

"Ok, so we are together?"

"Yes, and you are going to finish your 4 years of High School,"

"Ok, and what else?"

"When we get older, we're going to move to Paris and marry,"

"Awesome," I paused. "We having kids too?"

"Yeah, I guess,"

"I love you," I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I want pizza," I looked at my body, bandages and ice packs were around my legs and I had a boot where the cheetah ran. Alex used the hospital phone and called for pizza.

Pizza came and Alex and I ate. After we ate, Alex laid next to me in the bed.

"No matter how the world is to you, or how beaten up you are, just remember you're really gorgeous and you are one- hundred percent amazing, and I'll always love you," He kissed me on the forehead.

2 days passed, I watched TV, ate food and slept. Alex took care of me. We left the hospital on the 2nd day.

I heard a scream as soon as I was out of the hospital.

"Ashley!" The voice said, sounding like my mother's. Alex led me to the bench and my mother came out.

"Don't hurt Alex!" I shouted. Mom beated up Alex with all her force.

"Ashley, don't worry about it!" Alex said before going unconsious. I ignored him and joined the fight.

The first move I did was smack her with the crutches and it made her fall to the ground. Alex came around and held Mom's arms down.

"Get her, Ash!" He shouted. I tried to take my crutch and throw it but she took it and threw it at me. Alex was thrown in the parking lot. She ran off.

"Let's go find a place to stay," Alex and I walked to a hotel and we bought a room.

The room was beautiful. I wanted to live here with no one else, but Alex. It had a nice white couch, a flat screen tv, and a bed with a neat white design.

Alex laid on the bed and turned on the TV.

"So what's for dinner, my parents said when they died I would get the money so what is it?"

"Oh, I was thinking we could go on a date, but I need clothes so I need money to shop,"

"Ok, I'll give you some," Alex pulled his wallet out and handed me money.

"I'll be right back," I closed the door. I had enough money to buy 2 cars back in America.

I ended up buying 10 tops, and 10 bottoms, which includes pants, leggings, sweats, shorts, capris and jeans. I also bought 2 sneakers, 4 pairs of flip- flops and a pair of black boots. The rest of the money would be spent for our car, Alex's gift from me.

I sat down with the dealer. We explained the guidelines and I took a drive , which took 2 and a half hours. I then signed the contract and the car was mine. It was a black typical car, with tinted windows.

I put the keys in and turned on the car. The seats smelled like leather. I left the car dealership and drove back to the hotel. Alex is going to love this.

So, you're probably wondering, why is she 15 and can drive? I have my temps, Alex took me to a driving school in Africa for awhile and that's how I got it. I should get my license in 2 weeks.

I parked the car in the first spot and went in the hotel and walked to our room.

"Hey," I said,"I have something for you, it's in the garage,"

"I'll see it," I walked Alex out to the parking garage. He saw the car and gasped.

"And I have leftover money, car is all paid off," I handed Alex the left over money.

"We need to go put this in the bank, wanna go do it now?" Alex was 16, he will be 17 in a week, he's a smart driver.

We went in the car, I was the passenger and Alex was the driver.

"We're also going to look at driving schools for you, a house, and let's see what else comes in,"

"Ok," Our first stop was the bank. We spent 1 hour and made an account.

We came out of the car. I put my money in my purse and we drove to my driving school. We did the enrolling process right before it closed and did it in 30 minutes.

Alex and I walked out of driving school. I looked at the dark sky.

"Let's go home and relax," We drove back to the hotel and laid in bed together. We were watching a funny talk show. Both of us giggled.

"This show is hilarious!" I said, laughing. I looked on the alarm clock, "10:48 pm," Alex rubbed my hair.

Alex turned the TV off. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked back at me while he continued touching my hair.

"Ashley," Alex admitted. "You are my world, your eyes are like straight on perfect, your hair is soft and beautiful, Ash, you are just plain on perfect, gorgeous, lovable and amazing,"

"Alex," I rubbed his cheek. "You are strong, muscular and when I think about you, I think happiness,"

"Come here," We kissed. Very long, indeed.

"Wow," I said.

"True," Alex and I made out this time.

Then IT happened AGAIN.