Chapter 16- (8 1/2 months later)

I was walking to Alex's grave. The birds chirped in a depressed tone and the wind blew slowly. Alex was buried by a stream. He would've loved to take me out on picnics there.

I kneeled in front of the grave and dropped the rose. I watched as the rose slowly dropped.

"This is for you," I said. After I talked, my first stomach cramp came through. What's happening? My back started aching.

I couldn't get up. I was in so much pain. I pulled my phone out of my purse and called Mom.

"Hi, Sweetie," Mom said.

"Mom," I said in a panting tone. "I'm in labor," I saw Robin.

"Where are you?" Mom replied.

"In the cemetary in front of Alex's grave, Robin's here, she can help,"

"Ok, I'm on my way," Mom hung up as Robin rushed over to me.

"Do you need help?" Robin asked.

"Yes," I said. "Serious Help," Robin helped me up and guided me to her car. I was texting Mom that Robin was taking me to the hospital.

I was laying in the backseat as Robin drove as quickly as possible to the ER. We made it in 5 minutes.

It was dialated 8 cm. Then 10 within 15 seconds. I sat in the operating room on my own while I was delivering. I was grunting.

I heard McKenna's cry, she was born. Now for McKenzie. She was born 10 minutes apart from McKenna. I fell asleep as soon as I was done.

I woke up in a hospital room to seeing my twins sleeping. McKenna has a pink dress, McKenzie has a purple dress. Their hats matched their outfits.

I took McKenna and held her in my arms. I pulled her hat off and she was born with Alex's dark hair.

"So sweet," I said. "Just so sweet," I slowly laid McKenna back in her little crib and took McKenzie.

She had the same hair color.

Mom rushed in.

"Let's see them," Mom gasped. "They're so precious," She took McKenna. McKenzie started crying. McKenzie and McKenna had my eyes.

"There so beautiful," I said.

These girls are going to be great to raise.