Nobody Compares To You

• Dedicated to Maddie Eden

I slept for most of the plane ride, waking up occasionally to talk to Niall or watch tv. Private planes by far beat commercial ones, not only were there coaches, satellite tv,  built in speakers and there was actually real, gourmet food.

"Wow, I'm really not used to travelling like this. I've never been on a private plane."

"There's a first time for everything." he said as he squeezed my hand. "I'm just stoked to be spending endless minutes with you without any distractions.

I leaned in and kissed his right cheek. " Thank you so much for doing this for me."

....

After about fifteen more minutes of air traveling we were finally beginning our descent into Paris. After eating several servings of pasta Niall was now dead asleep beside me. Now was a good time for me to go change. I grabbed my pink hard shell carry on suitcase and Louis Vuitton tote bag and headed to the bathroom. I let down my high ponytail and added a silver barrette on both sides of my part then changed into a strapless white flowy top with a black bow around the bodice, black shorts with silver rhinestones around the pockets, and black converse then headed back to my seat.

"Hey Liv you look great." Niall said as he looked me up and down.

"Thanks." I said as a blushed.

Five minutes later we landed in Paris France. Papperazzi and fans were waiting for us as we exited the plane snapping our picture and screaming our names as we walked.

"Is that Niall's girlfriend? God I hope not she's so ugly."

"She's so fat, has she ever heard of weight watchers?"

"Wow she's not even pretty, why would Niall want to date her?"

"She looks pregnant, that little slut."

"Hey Liv I heard you're pregnant with Niall's baby!" yelled a paperazzi

"Niall is it true that Liv's pregnant and you're not the father?!" yelled a second pap.

Both the paps and the fand continued yelling directly at us both incoraging and offensive remarks. I couldn't help but feel a little insecure, why do people have to be so mean? Niall be the person that he is put his arm around me and kissed my left cheek as a way of saying I'm proud to be dating her. I held him close to me only focusing on him instead of the insults the fans remarked at me. We grabbed our checked bags and headed to the back exit where a car was waiting to drive us to the hotel.

Niall squeezed my hand and ran his fingers through my hair as he began to kiss me. The moment was intuppted by my 'One Thing' that was being blasted from my phone. 

It was Louis calling.

"Hey Boo Bear what's up?"

"Nothing much just calling in to see how you and Niall are doing. Have you guys made it to Paris yet?"

"Yes Louis were here were just pulling up at the hotel now, listen will catch up with you later okay? Now is a really bad time." Niall winked as he messaged my neck.

"Okay you to kids have fun, use protection! bye Niall bye Liv."

We hung up and pulled up to the main entrance of the hotel, luckily there was only one loan paperazzi breaking his neck to snap our pictures. We unloaded our bags , checked in at the front desk then headed up to our suite. Our suite was on the 16th floor (penthouse level) complete with a king size bed, view of the Eiffel Tower, a huge en-suite complete with a jacuzzi   style bathtub with water jets and scented candles, 27 inch IMac desktop computer and an a 70 inch plasma LG television.