We're So Paris

Heyyz thanks to everyone who has read this, I love you all. It's been nice getting to know some of you readers and I hope I can get to know the rest of ya ;) I'm so stoked at all the positive feedback I've gotten on this story it means so much to me. Today is a very special day, not only is it Christmas Eve it's also Louis Tomlinson's Birthday!! Even though Lou is 21 I'll always picture him as the 18 yeah old, carrot loving, check my flo, inbetweenish dancing Louis!!

On another note I'm excited to right these next four chapters, there really going to spin this story into a new place. I'll try my best to update at least three times a week. thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas! ~Liv <3

******************************************************************************

The cold silence woke me up. I turned to see Niall was no longer in bed with me.  In his place there was a pink envelop scented with my Victoria Secret perfume that Niall loves and red roses.  

Dear Liv,

I can't love you more than this. Your beautiful, amazing and my hole world. I don't know what I would do without you. I want to be with you every minute of my life and I'm sorry I can't be there with you as your reading this. I just want you to know that I'm in love with you and all your little things. I want to spend every minute of everyday with you and for the next three weeks I'm going to make that happen. I have a special surprise for you when I get home. I can't wait to show it to you <3

~ Love, Your Nialler

I could feel the tears running down my face as I read the romantic letter. I couldn't wait for him to get home and disclose this special surprise he had talked to me about. I couldn't believe Niall and I had already been dating for almost three months, it feels like we've been together forever.

I got out of bed taking the roses and the note with me. I taped the note into my 1D scrap book. Yes I know I should get rid of this thing now that me and Niall were dating, but I just don't want to. It just reminds me that my dream has become a reality. Thinking of all the things One Direction has done for my life makes me tear up a bit. Being a directioner has taught me to never give up and chase my dreams, has brought me closer to my best friends, and enhanced my love for music. I don't even think Niall knows all these thing him and the guys have done for my life and to make it even more special now we are dating. I couldn't ask for anything more.

***

*Phone call with Bri*

"Heyy girl hey I've missed you so much! How's Niall? Are you guys still dating? Out of the ten thousand rumors about you guys which ones are true?"

"Wow slow down there Bri, one question at a time. Yes me and Niall are still together and very happy, the papperazzi are annoying the shit about of me but Niall is always there for me so it's really not as bad as it seems."

"D'awww that's so sweet! Your so lucky Liv. I mean I met this amazing guy named Austin and I really like him but he's nothing like any of the guys from One Direction."

"That's great Bri! You should be happy! All you've ever wanted to find is love."

"That's true but of coarse One Direction was my first choice."

"Yeah you and millions of other girls. Don't worry Bri, I bet Austin is amazing I hope I can meet him sometime. I've been so busy I feel like I don't have time to breathe though."

"Yeah I can only imagine."

"I think things are going to slow down for the next three weeks though, Niall wrote me this romantic love letter this morning before he left saying that he's going to spend the next three weeks alone with me and he has a surprise for me. I guess I'll see what he has in store."