Chasing Waves

Hey guys long time no updates. So instead of just giving generic shoutouts this time I'm going to share with you guys all the amazing stories I've read this spring break. So the first one is Bandnapped by LouisYouHottie. Okay fan fic is soo freaking genius, hilarious, sweet and exceptionally written. The next fan fic I recently read and fell in love with is KIKed by 1D by littlethingsslipout and honestly I couldn't put my iPod down for the hole day while reading it, my battery died three times because it was just that brilliant. The next fan fic that I loved is Treatment Centre by storyofadreamerrr and it is soo beautifully written and has an amazing plot I can't wait to see it as she continues to update. The next one is On The Road ~One Direction~ by A_1D_Sqaured omg i love this fan fic so so so sooo much, the plot is brilliant and its really well written and i can't wait to read more as she continues to update. Lastly, Forever And Always by niallerfan is sooo freaking sweet and I love it soo much it makes me laugh, smile and cry because it's just that amazing.  

Sooo that's all for now and I'll continue to shoutout more stories I've been reading and loving. Also if you have a story that doesn't have a lot of reads leave me a comment down below or inbox me and I can give you a shoutout and share it on twitter. Just one last thing (please don't fall asleep yet;) I'm pleased to announce I'm about to start writing my second fan fic!! *audience cheers* and I swear it is much much better then Horan Love because after all, first the worst, second the best. That's all for now, have a nice day lovely people. <3

.............................................................

*1 day later (Niall and Liv's flat)

"So how long are you going to be gone for Niall?"

"Two weeks tops, we've got shows in Scotland, Poland, Morocco, Italy and Germany. Then the guys and I are going to be on the Katie Couric show in California after all that you and I can have "us" time for two weeks."

"Great can't wait, until then I'm going to miss you."

"Me too I wish you could be on stage with me."

He continued to pack his things in preparation for the Take Me Home to. This six month endeavor was not going to be easy for the guys. Long days, screaming crowds, and very little time to rest. Everything happens for a reason so I've been told, even though living alone without Niall wasn't going to be easy this time around I wouldn't be spending my days being idle, I planned to use this time alone to ponder potential ideas for my fashion line.

"Hey Niall I was wondering, since you're going to be hopping from country to country and our range rover is going to be sitting in airport parking lots most of the time I was thinking it might be a good idea for me to buy my own car."

"Yeah that's a great idea, just use the credit card I gave you. I wish I could be their with you when you buy it, buying a car together is kinda something I pictured when the thought of having a girlfriend came to mind."

"Yeah me too, but my conscience, wouldn't sit right with me if I knew I was keeping you from preforming and pleasing fans, it's what you love."

"Thanks but I still don't like having to leave you here all alone, what if you get hurt or something happens to you?"

"Everything is going to be fine Niall, I promise."

...

Within half an hour Niall was at the airport with Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam and they were all on their way to commencing the Take Me Home tour.

I spent the remainder of the day pondering over potential themes and designs that would be suitable for a clothing line. Finally after hours of drawing and over thinking I had my idea.