Welcome To Hollywood

Paparazzi swarmed me as I pulled up in my BMW and hauled my two suitcases out of the trunk. I lowered my versace sunglasses to my face and entered the airport. By the lack of swarming fans I could tell that the boys had not arrived yet. I sat by myself in a practically empty waiting area so that I wouldn't attract to much attention to myself. I was wearing a navy blue sleeveless jump suit with a brown leather jacket and sandals. Perrie suggested this outfit for comfortable but fashionable airplane travel when we went shopping. 

I was beginning to doze off but I was suddenly awakened from the distant sound of screaming. Not just any screams, directioner screams. I threw my tote over my shoulder and dragged my suitcases in the direction of the screaming. 

I could see Louis and Harry emerging from the customs area, fans screamed as they saw then. Next came Zayn, then Liam, then Niall and Josh. I maneuvered my way through the crowd and Paul ushered my through when he saw me.  I felt pretty self conscious because all the fans eyes were on us but I was soo happy to see Niall again that my appearance was my second concern. 

"Niall it's so great to see you again!" I said as I threw my arms around him

"I missed you to babe, I can't wait to tell you all about the tour so far."

"I can't wait to here about  it! Let's get away from this crowd first."

The boys waved one last time  to the crowd before we walked off. We arrived at another gate far out of sight from the crowd and paparazzi. We were joined by Danielle who looked gorgeous in black high waisted jeans and a black and white stripped shirt. Liam looked overjoyed when he saw her and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. Danielle smiled when she saw me. 

Soon we were up and in the air and on our way to California. I couldn't help but be excited to go back to the place where it had all began. Seeing Brianna again, being with my mom, checking on my sister, and going back to the place that brought Niall and I together. I squeezed Niall's hand as we made our descend to California. 

"It's gonna be so nice to be back here. It feels like forever since we've been here."

"Yes and we're going to have a blast."

"Defiantly! I can't wait to see you and the guys on the Kate Show tomorrow!"

"About that Liv.. we need to talk." 

"Ouch no one ever likes to here those words. What's Up Niall?"

"Well Katie's producer called our management and asked if they could makes some changes for tomorrow. They want to do the show on you and I's relationship and both me and the management thought that would be a good idea." 

"Niall are you crazy? Me on tv? Why? You realize what the fans are going to do to me right? They're going to oustrasize every single thing that's wrong with me!"

"Their opinion is irrelevant Liv. I love you, the boys think you're great and you're family and friends love you to that's all that matters. I know you can do this. Please will you do this for me?"

Ugh only for you Niall." I joked

"Thank you so much Liv, I love you." 

"I love you too."

...

I woke up from a terrible dream of what tomorrow was going to be like. I dreamt of being booed off stage and ridiculed over twitter. At first it seemed like a good idea to go on tv with Niall, I thought it would be fun and a good thing for us to do together but now when I think of all the things that could go wrong I'm scared. I looked over at Niall who was sleeping calmly, even he couldn't make me feel any better. I looked across the aisle to see Liam dead asleep leaning on Danielle since she was wide awake.