Begin Again

We all sat at a table drinking Starbucks drinks. I thought if I ever had the chance to spend a day with these guys we would be doing something stupid or iresponsible. Honestly I would change this moment even if I could. Just being around them is a blast. They're litterally the five down to earth idiots that they showcase themselves to be but some how better. 

"Niall, thanks for buying me everything today, it means a lot."

"No problem cupcake, I have a present for you when we get back to the beach house."

I smiled and kissed Niall's cheek.

The guys mocked us and made kissy faces at eachother. I rolled my eyes playfully at Harry who seemed to take the most pride in mocking Nialler and I's little romance. Even with Bri, caitlyn and I around for almost two hole days the bromance and playfulness never came to a stop. I always thought they just acted funny and goofy for the twit cams and video diaries, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they were like that in person.

"So ladies it's about time I be giving you a ride home. It's been great chilling with you girls and I hope to see you girls again soon." said Louis to Bri and Caityln.

"Thanks for driving us home Louis, it means a lot. It's been nice getting to know you all." said Bri

I'm not going to lie, as much as I love One Direction Bri is my best friend and I was going to miss not having her around all the time to tell all the sweet things Niall says to me to and just not having my best friend to chat with everyday. Normally I would text Bri everyday and we'd go to the beach and surf and just talk about our secrets and dreams. Even though Niall was going to make me feel special, beautiful, confident and treats me well, no one can to relate to me like Bri.

"I'm going to miss you Bri, I hope I'll get to see you again soon." I said, my voice began to shake as the tears came to my eyes. She noticed my saddness and immediatly ran to hug me.

"Goodbye Liv, I'm going to miss you to. Come home and see me sometime." tears began to stream down her face too. I hated seeing my bestfriends cry.

"I'll definatly be coming to visit you and Caitlyn sometime very soon. Have a safe drive home."

All three of us hugged one last time. Slowly we backed away, I went and stood by Niall as they walked out the door and into Louis car. Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam could all see how devistasted I was, all began to hug me. For guys who are not afraid to joke around and be silly it's really sweet to see them being supportive and loving.

We went back to the hotel after Bri, Caitlyn and Louis had left. There was a gift wrapped box on the bed. There was a letter on top of it , it read

Dear Liv,

Your hand fits in mine like it was made just for me, but bear this in mine it was meant to be. You're  beautfiul Liv. Bought you these things to make your stay a little bit more comfortable. 

Love your Niall Horan XO

PS. We have a concert tomorrow, nothing would make me happier then if you came (please wear the red dress you bought today;)

 I opened the gift box and it immediately brought a smile to my face. He had bought me a pair of gorgeous silver high heel sandals that would go great with the red dress, a white iphone 4s and a complete collection of Sephora makeup. He also bought me a really pretty but kind of sexy bikini and he even bought me some Victoria Secret lingerie. It's pretty funny how guys always by you lingerie with there feelings in mind instead of yours. It's really sweet how Niall is treating me like the princess of his world but the lingerie and bikini were a bit sexy for my taste.