Falling Fast

Hope your enjoying! Luv all you lovely directioners

*********************************************************************************************************

Morning came to fast. I found myself still in Niall's arms as he slept soundly. I've been trying so hard not to fall for him but it was useless, I was failing faster then a crashing airplane. I was startled when I read Niall screech a high pitched shriek.

"What's wrong?" then I look up and saw exactly what was wrong. The snoopers were back and they had been watching us sleep!

"Guys! Get out!"

"Okay were sorry, we just wanted to make sure you two were comfortable!" said Zayn jokingly

"Umm don't we look comfortable?! How long have you guys been watching us sleep for?" asked Niall tormentingly

"Niall come yourself we've only been here for like twenty minutes." said Harry

"You guys, Get Out!" I yelled

"Yes Liv." they all said in unison as they bowed there heads and left our bedroom.

"I'm really sorry Liv about all the snooping. I know it's really annoying but they don't mean any harm." said Niall apologetically

"It's okay babe, it is kind of annoying but I guess this is what happens when you're part of the family."

"Thanks for being so understanding Love, so do you sleep okay last night?"

"Yes, yes I did." 

He touched my face gently and smiled before we both rolled out of bed. 

He rolled out of bed and lifted me out bridal style. I headed to the bathroom. 

After showering a put on a white lace skirt and black tank top and went easy on the makeup. As I walked out he pulled me by the waist closer to him and planted his lips on mine. I felt shivers fly down my spine and fireworks erupting around us.

*****************************************************************************************************

hope your enjoying :P I know this story is so unrealistic but after all I am a directioner ;) Sorry about how short this chapter was, I'll try and make the next one longer .