Ever After~ what's to come

** one and a half years later**

I woke up to the isolated and chilling silence that surrounded me. I look to right of my bed to see that it was empty which surprised me because Niall said he had no plans today. I slid out of bed and trudged my way to the kitchen to find that it was absolutely void of food. Annoyed that I would be forced to go get food I freshened up, slipped on a white dress with black roses on it and grabbed my car keys of the counter. I noticed a purple envelop sitting on the windshield of my BMW. I reached for it and slid out the lined piece of paper it contained, I could automatically see it was a note hand written by Niall. It read,

Liv,

I know you're probably confused about where I am and why I'm not with you today being Valentines Day but right now I'm doing something to guarantee that this is a day you'll never forget. But first can you stop a Nandos and pick up food? Love you xxx

What the heck is he planning? Stumped I turned on the ignition of my car and backed down the driveway. 

I pulled into the Nandos parking lot and raised my sunglasses to my face as i entered. 

"Liv! Fancy seeing you here." 

I turned to see Ed Sheeran waving at me.

"Hi Ed how are you?" 

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm well."

"Good, here Niall asked me to give this to you." he said as he handed me another pink envelop. 

"Thanks Ed."

"No problem, it was nice seeing you but I have to run." 

"Bye." 

I sat at a table in the corner and opened the envelop. It read:

Hey Liv, 

Me again, I know you're probably wonder what the heck is going on but I promise I'll let you. Meet me at our spot. PS you don't have to buy food :) 

Love, Niall 

I thought for a minute and then remembered the park where we often sat and talked the days we could actually spend together. I walked back to my car, turn on the ignition and hit the road once more. Once I arrived at the park I parked my car on the side of the road, locked it and headed towards our special spot. I noticed a trail of flower petals leading the bench where we normally sat and there sat Niall. 

"Hey babe what's all this about?" I asked when I saw him.

"Just felt like doing something special today." he smiled "Hey let's take a picture over here."

He took me by the hand as we walked towards the shallow lake that was over hung by trees. He pulled out a camera and held it up in front of us.

"Wait, before I take this picture you have to close your eyes?" 

"Why?" I questioned

"Common just do it." he chuckled.

"Okay." I said confused as I covered my eyes with my hands. I felt his hand clasp mine.

"Okay open you're eyes." 

I turned to see that he was down on one knee and clutching a diamond ring. Shock and excitement washed over me as I brought my hand to my mouth. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes out of sheer excitement and I felt as if I had been swept off my feet. 

"Liv I loved you from that first day I asked to you to be my girlfriend and now I want you to be my wife. You're the best thing that's happened to me and I never ever want to be without you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

"Hmm I'll have to think about it... Yes!!" 

Immediately I hugged him till I was lying on top of him kissing him. I couldn't wait to start planning the wedding, I know it's going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride. 

The End!!

Omg guys thank you for 2.9K reads <33 I can't believe I'm done this fan fic! This is my first ever fan fic and I know it's very far from perfect but I'm still quite happy with it. I just want to thank all my dearest wattpad friends and everyone else who read it.  

Love you all forever and always, 

Liv (NiallsPurpleRose) 

See you in the sequel <33