Over Again

OMG guys I can't believe I've just gone from having 200 reads to almost 800!! I couldn't be more happy! Just a little warning, I have a feeling this chapter is going to be on the longer side ;) thanks soo much for reading, and this chapter is dedicated to my good friend @littlethingsslipout who is also playing the charecter of El <3

..................................................................................................................................................................

Last night started out as an innocent hangout with some awesome people, but it certainly didn't end that way. As the movie went on the alcohol was flowing and I found myself going from being tipsy to becoming flat out drunk. Morning came and I'm so thankful I didn't black out. I don't even remember how I got in to bed last night, Nialler probably helped me out. I rolled out of bed only to notice I was wearing nothing but my bra and panties. Defiantly the doing of Niall.

"Morning Cupcake." smiled Nialler

"Hey Nialler." I moaned, my head still throbbing from one to many drinks last night. Niall was already dressed, looking flawless as usual.

"So I'm heading out for rehearsal and an outdoor concert with the guys but we'll be back by eight then we can all go hangout at Club 24 Tonight."

"Can't wait. I love you."

"Love you to, can't wait to see your beautiful face again." He said as he gave me a quick kiss goodbye.

Eleanor, Dani, Perrie, El and I were heading off to the mall to get manicures and just spend some more time getting to know each other. I through on a pair of white jeans and a peach chiffon top then put my hair in an elegant high ponytail. I headed down to the lobby to meet the girls and wait for the car that was going to pick us up and transport us to the mall. Around eighty fans  were already waiting outside the hotel for us erupted in applause and cheers when they saw us. We had to link arms and move quickly just to avoid being mobbed. We quickly slide into the car and drove away before anymore chaos could occur. We pulled up right in front of the mall and headed inside. Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle headed to the Hair Salon leaving me and El to shop around freely.

"Hey Liv can you help me with something? I really want to look drop dead amazing for Harry when we go to 24 tonight, can you help me find an outfit? I've always admired your sense of style."

"Of coarse I'll help you El that's what friends are for and thanks I never really thought of myself as fashionable, that's more my description of Eleanor."

"No way?! Your fashion sense is one of the first things I noticed about you. I admire your outfits and makeup all the time! You should consider getting into the fashion industry."

"You admire me?! That's so surreal, I've admired you too for your amazing relationship with Harry and how sweet, humble and down to earth you are. I never really considered the fashion industry but I probably will now."

"Aww thank you that means a lot coming from you and glad I could inspire!" she smiled back.

We browsed from store to store scanning racks of dresses and club worthy outfits, finally I was able to string together the perfect outfit for her. I was a mix of sparkly, sophisticated, comfortable and sexy. The outfit consisted of a black lace strapless top, a form fitting golden sequence skirt and golden black stiletto sandals.

"Thank you so much Liv it's amazing!" said El excitedly as she hugged me.

"No problem, Harry is going to love you in it." I smiled back.

El payed for her new beloved outfit and we exited the store together. We walked back to the hair salon to meet up with Perrie, Dani, and Eleanor. Dani had gone for some new extensions with dark red streaks while Eleanor and Perrie had just gone for some subtle blonde high lights.