I Want

Thanks for 391 reads guys, it means a lot Xx. Please fan my best friends on wattpad:

@niallerfan

@HOPE_XOXO_HI

@Chloecouture

@BriannaChere

@littlethingsslipout

@Maddie_11

There all super nice and have amazing stories and deserve more fans.

..........................,.,,.,.......................................................................................................................

The most memorable week of my life is now about to end. It's Niall and I's last day in Paris and the last day we'll get to see each other for a while. The boys are heading off to Germany for several weeks. The reality is all good things must come to an end.

"So Cupcake, what do you want to do today?" asked Nialler

"Anything you want, I'm open to anything."

"Can I take you shopping?"

"I'd love that, thanks."

He headed out to the busy Paris streets once more. France was even better then how I imagined it would be, the architecture was breath taking, the scenery looked straight out of a painting and every place you went had the most romantic feel to it.

We walked to the mall inside the Louvre Museum.

"Hey Liv is it okay if I go check out Foot Locker?"

"Yeah go ahead, I'll see you later."

I headed into a small boutique store that looked promising from the store window. My eye immediately caught a red lace peplum top. When I saw the price I liked it even more, it was on sale for thirty dollars from its original price of sixty five. I browsed around boutique picking up a pair of purple high heel sandals, a blue and white stripped skirt and a black studded collared chiffon top. I payed for my items and left the boutique.

I walked back towards Foot Locker to meet Niall when all of a sudden a red lace form fitting cocktail dress starred me in the face. I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it, I'm not going to lie I'm a bit of a shopaholic but I had an absolute weak spot for red dresses. I immediately wanted to try it on. I walked into the dress boutique and picked up the dreamy cocktail dress. The price was definitely a pretty penny but it was worth it. I headed to the change room and put it on. I turned and faced the mirror, it was the best dress that had ever laid on me. All of a sudden my phone rang, it was Niall.

"Hey Liv where are you?"

"I'm in Tres Belle dress boutique trying something on."

"I'm done in foot locker I bought a pair of running shoes, what change room are you in?"

"I'm in the third one."

"Okay I'm in the store now, I'll see you in a minute."

I bent down to see where he was, he was now standing outside the change room door. I quickly opened it and dragged him in. His eyes were locked on me as soon as he saw me.

"Wow." he mumbles as he admired me in the sexy, sassy red dress.

"Can I buy you this dress? You look so damn sexy."

"Oh stop." I blushed "It's nice but I wasn't going to buy it anyway."

"Le me buy it for you." he said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Okay if you insist." I smiled

He slid his hands down my back onto my bum as his lips pressed against mine.