California Ready

Heyy Guys long time no updates! I think it's time for more story shoutouts!!

The first one is Once Apon A Tragety by @welovehazza. I have to say this is one of the best Harry Styles fan fics I've ever read and I freaking love it soo much!

The next one is Switched Lives With Danielle Peazer by @Wolf_LoverBoo and I am freaking addicted to this fan fic because it is totally amazing

Secrets Are Meant For Keeping by my good friend @Chloecouture is amazingly written so far and I cannot wait to read more!

Last but not least is Adopted By The Green Eyed Boy by my other good friend @KaylaSerrano8 is another super super amazing Harry Styles Fan Fic that I'm in love with btw she just added a new chapter soo plz plz go check it out!

~Liv

..................................................

El and I had gone back to her flat after we returned the car to the dealership. I was in love with my new BMW and I'm sure Niall would be to when he sees it.

"Good Morning Liv." yawned El as she emerged from her bedroom

"Morning sleepy head." I chuckled back

"Oh hey Liv just out of curiosity did you ever check to see if O'neill accepted you as a fashion designer?"

"I don't know El, I've been avoiding checking my email all of yesterday and today, I just don't want to get disappointed."

"Well now that we're both awake we should check it together.'

She reached for her MacBook and powered it on. I admired the lovely picture of her and Harry in front of Niagara Falls that she was using as her desktop background before she hit the 'google chrome' icon. I logged onto my email and my hole body tensed as it loaded. My heart stopped as I saw O'neill had sent me back an email.

El put her hand on my shoulder allowing me to relax again.

"Common Liv, lets do this."

I counted to three in my head in my head, one. two. three. I shut my eyes as I clicked the email, it read:

To Olivia Tyler,

We are most impressed with your dedication and loyalty to the O'neill Company. We are currently in search of new fashion designers who are creative, ambitious, original and full of new ideas. We would be interested in setting up an interview with you. We are based out of three locations, California, Portugual and Australia. We can send a representative out to you if you are unable to come to one of our locations. We hope to see you soon.

Sincerly, The O'Neill Team Management

"Oh my god Liv you know what this means? Your in!!"

We squealed and jumped up and down in celebration.

"Common El let's celebrate!"

"Definatly! Hey Harry showed me how to do twitcams, as our celebration wanna do one?"

"I'd love to!"

El set up her Mac and got everything ready for the twitcam. As she continued to set up I sent out a few tweets.

@Liv_Tyler:

Getting ready to do a twitcam with my girl @ELauren !

@Liv_Tyler;

@NiallOffical @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik1D heyy Boyz watch our twitcam if ur online!

"Okay Liv I've got the twitcam all set up, are you ready?"