Something About The Sunshine

Omg last chapter before the epilogue!! Can't wait to start the Sequel

Just giving you a heads up this scene does contain scenes of sexuality so if that offends you it would be best to skip to the epilogue.

..........

I woke up to the sunlight pouring through our balcony. Niall laid shirtless beside me still asleep. I slid out of bed, careful not to wake him up, reached for my phone and stepped out onto the balcony and the warm air surrounded me.

I sent Danielle a text asking her if she's wants to go shopping with me, considering it's her last day in California and the guys would be busy for most of the day. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap and she texted me back saying she'd go shopping with me. I heard to the balcony screen door click and slide and I turned to see Niall coming out on it.

"Beautiful view out here."he said

"Yeah, nothing is better then California beaches."

"Actually I was talking about you."

I smiled at the ground and blushed a little.

"Why are you so sweet?" I flirted back.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too."

We sat in silence for a while enjoying the view and enjoying each others presence. After about five minutes I broke the silence,

"So Danielle and I are going shopping today, do you and the guys have a busy schedule?"

"Yeah we're doing an interview for Hollywire Tv and then performing on Sirius Xm."

"Aw nice I've always loved Hollywire, I even considered applying for a job there.

"It would be cool to watch you on Tv, I have to admit."

"Eh that was just one of my one thousand dreams I had. Anyways I'm going to go take a shower.'

"Okay.'

"And you're taking one with me." I said as I dragged him by the shirt into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.

...

The humidity in the air surrounded me as I stepped outside the hotel where Danielle was waiting for me. I wore a boho style crop top with a bright pink form fitting skirt and knee high black converse.

"Hey girl hey!' I said as Danielle opened her arms to hug me.

"Hey Liv! Gosh why are you so fashionable all the time?? I feel so under dressed standing next to you!"

"No Dani you look perfect as always, I love your outfit."

"Why thanks, so what stores did you have in mind?"

"We can shop on Rodeo Drive, the fashion there is unbelievable."

"Great lets go."

We walked along the hotel driveway, camera flashes went off every step we took. We existed the hotels parking lots and made our way along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"So how's things with Liam?" I asked to break the silence.

"We're doing well, I mean we're not perfect, we've had a couple of fights in the past week but I still love him and he still loves me. It's kind of hard for me to always be away from him because we're both so busy, we did separate once but I really don't want to do it again. I know you probably get this a lot but you and Niall have something a lot of people don't, it's like you guys can never stay mad at each other and no matter what you guys still look like you're so in love. I even had a dream that Niall proposed to you on Valentines Day and you guys got married."