II

Viewers discretion advised: knife play/ smut/ cocaine/ smut/ degradation/blood/biting/choking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little girl. Love never dies. Especially my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bullet flew right past me.

"Y/n!" Bokuto cried.

"She's alive." Kenma gasped. I looked around. Nobody realized that she had shot me. I brought a shaky hand to the side of my face. She smiled at me.

I took out my gun and aimed. She did the same. We looked at each other.

Dad realized she was pointing her gun. He glanced quickly. He saw me but did see my gun. He looked again.

"Heidi, no!" Dad screamed. We pulled the trigger at the same time. She completely missed, I had managed to scrape her ever so slightly.

"Esa es mi hija!" She yelled. I let the gun drop to the floor. She grabbed her thumb and wiped off the blood from her cheek. She slid it down her thumb. Her pure red blood was noticeable even from here.

Translation: "That's my daughter!"

"Y/n?" Dad brought up a hand to her face. She stared at him. "No llores. Aqui estoy." He looked at Oikawa, who was on the floor. She bent down to him.

Translation: "Don't cry. I'm here."

"Te extrañé. A ambos." She stood up straight. She walked over to us. She brought out her arms. Bokuto ran up from the floor and charged towards her.

Translation: "I missed you. Both of you."

He brought her into his grasp. He covered her whole body, I couldn't see her from here. "Y/n your alive." He cried on her shoulder. She pat his back. He let go of her.

She turned to me next.

She slowly strolled her way to me. She looked like a princess. Her nightgown grazed the grass. She was barefoot. She had no sweater on.

"You're beautiful." She whispered. She was right in front of me. I couldn't move. Her presence was too big. You could feel the bloodlust projecting out of her. She had a sweet face, but she was utterly terrifying. She tilted her head and smiled.

"You're not going to hug your mother?" She whispered.

I didn't want to hug her. I couldn't move, my body wouldn't respond. "I'm sorry I shot you. I just wanted to see how you reacted. And I love you already." She touched my hair. I felt my body go rigid. She was touching me.

"Why don't you guys come out?" She yelled. She looked at me with a smile. Not taking her intense eyes off of me.

"Guys missed me or what!?" I heard a male voice. It was loud and deep. Different from any of my uncles.

"Kuroo." Kenma gasped.

Kuroo? The guy Oikawa was talking about? I wanted to see. But I couldn't look away. Her eyes burned into me. I couldn't break away from her.

"Aren't you excited to see your best man?" The voice said again. "Look away." She smirked. I couldn't. She was still staring at me.

I gasped. I took a step away from her. I could see the voice. Kenma was still frozen in place. Kuroo was standing in front of dad. He was as big as uncle Bokuto. His hair was a jet black. He wore a red dress shirt, he hugged dad. Dad stood frozen in place.

"Atsumu?" She looked slightly behind her.

"You look old." He pointed at uncle Osamu. "How?" Dad whispered.