Chapter 5

Tori way to earn my freedom

I woke up early, used to the breakfast schedule and stretched. Phirah was up already and I heard him showering. I smiled happily, I had an enjoyable evening and I truly loved the alien man. I got up and knocked on his bathroom door hoping to get to use his shower before work. He opened it looking down at me with wet dripping bangs.

"I need to shower," I said softly and he grinned and pulled me inside. He went back in the shower and I entered behind him noticing he had more pronounced stripping down his back. I ran my fingers down them and he turned and chuckled.

"You're the first female to see me naked," he smiled. I looked down at his tentacles and saw there are five in total, each its own separate entity.

"May I look closer," I mumbled softly pointing at his strange sex organ. He says go for it, so I knelt down before him. I separated the tentacles and inside of them there was a good sized penis with a bulbous head.

"So this is your actual cock," I asked curiously as I wrapped my hand around it. He inhaled deeply and nodded his head. I leaned forward and mouthed him. His tentacles started carassessing my face as I sucked and licked the hardening member. He tasted like vanilla ice cream. Phirah was braced against the wall with his eyes closed and mouth hanging open. I chuckled internally as I continued eating his cock.

"I'm going to expel my essence, Tori," he moaned deeply and I held on tight as he started bucking his hips and his cum spilled down my throat. I swallowed the tasty sweetness and kissed the head before standing and grinning at his shocked face.

"Damn Tori, I've never had that done to me before, it's intense," he grinned, his eyes glowing brightly at me. I patted his cheek and started washing myself.

"I love you Phirah," I say sincerely and he hugged me tightly telling me the same.

"Shouldn't we be hurrying back for breakfast service," I asked curiously. He laughed and shook his head.

"We are off on weekends, the crew feed themselves," he tells me as the shower dryer starts to blow up on us. I exited and dressed myself in the clothes I'd worn the night before. We both went to sit in his living area amongst the many piles of books. I looked at a few titles and they were in languages I'd never seen before.

"Have you read all of these," I question him curiously. He nodded sheepishly.

"I don't, well, didn't have a social life before meeting you and stayed in here or in the garden and read all of the time," he says solemnly and added,"many onboard were cruel to me because I was built differently so I immersed myself in books." I frowned feeling sorry for him.

"You're the commander's son though, wouldn't that have stopped them from making fun of you," I asked curiously. He tilted his head and laughed.

"Hierarchy is earned in the Ghauqrian race, that's what the games are for, I refuse to participate and because of that am considered a nobody even though I do cover my father's post during his vacation times," he sighed irritatedly and stretched back on the sofa.

"You're friends with Ankol, is he made like you as well," I asked curiously. Phirah eyed me strangely and nodded.

"His birth mother was the same race as mine but he only gained the stripes not the unusual sex organs or different colored eyes, he also befriended me and was kind, we got to talking and realized that we shared a lot of the same beliefs," he says frankly. A loud knock sounded at his door startling us both. Phirah goes to answer it and Kuk is standing there looking owlily.

"Zun has asked for the female to be returned back to him immediately," he says irritatedly. Phirah scowled instantly and shook his head at him.

"We are in love and a couple, he can't have her," he stated firmly. Kuk sighed and patted his shoulder.