Chapter 17

Billie licked her lips.... and slowly lent in to u. U both stare into each other's eyes. Her eyes are soo pretty. U smile and she puts a piece of hair behind ur ear. Before u knew it u we're making out with her. She had the most soft lips in the world. U make out until its sunrise. U talk for a while before deciding to head home. It was quite a long walk. U and Billie were giggling and having a great time while holding hands the whole entire way until..... u had to go through an ally way coz it was a short cut and if u didn't take the short cut it would take longer to get home. Billie notices that u were nervous so she says 'hey hey hey babygirl what's wrong?' U reply with 'do- do we hav- have to go th- through the ally?'u stutter. 'Babygirl!' She says grabbing u by the shoulders. 'I'm here with u and nothings going to happen to u I promise!' She picks up ur hand and kisses it and holds it tight. 'Oh- oh okey...I trust u bil' she smiles and hugs u while walking. U grab her by the waist while she kisses ur head. U walk through the ally halfway there 'see I told u...were nearly there now anyway' she says. U hear something behind u but u ignore it and keep on walking while u still have ur arms around Billie.

❤️ also the next part will be out ethier in a couple of hours or tomorrow morning.❤️