Chapter 35

Hi lovesss another part for u!! Hope u enjoy it <33 also thank u for 17k reads

U hop onto the bus and sit at the back. The bus sets of and u go on ur phone for a bit and tell ur mum ur nearly there. There was this old lady and she kept looking at u every once in a while until u had enough. U took ur AirPods out and turned to the woman "do u have a problem with me it's just that ur making me very uncomfortable??" U ask trying not to sound so rude. "No it's just that...well...don't u think u should be wearing something more...u know..."
U gave her a confused look "no I don't know" "don't u think u should be wearing something less revealing?" She asked. U rolled ur eyes and couldn't believe what she just said "sorry I didn't know u were my mother" u rolled ur eyes and huffed before plugging ur AirPods back in. U saw her turn back round looking very offended.

Finally u were here. U rang the bell before the bus slowly began to slow down. U got all ur things together and walked down the bus. When u got to the front of the bus u turned back round to the old lady and gave her a vey fake smile. U got of the bus and u only had to walk a little bit down the road.

U were stood outside and texted ur mum ur here.

Momma❤️ :

I'm hereee mommaaa

Momma❤️: ok babyyy I'm just getting my keys I'll be out in a second.

A few seconds later u see ur mum walk through the door. U ran up to her scaring her a little. "Hi mum I missed u" u hugged her. "I missed u too baby" after greeting each other u stared to walk to the car. U got in and strapped urself in as ur mum stared to reverse out of the driveway. U had a good conversation talking about clothes,food and shit like that.

"Hmm where should I park?" Ur mum asked looking around for a spare parking spot. "There!" U pouted to one on the end. Ur mum smiled as she pulled into it. "Right what shop first?" Ur mum asked.

-time skip-

U had ur hands full of bags.but still haven't got an outfit for the concert billies taking u to. Speaking of Bill ur gonna tell ur mum when she's calmed down and not as stressed from shopping. U end up buying loads of outfits for the trip and after ur mum takes u to Starbucks. Ur mum tells u pick a table to sit at and she I'll get the drinks so u pick one in the corner. U sit down and place all the bags down before pulling out ur phone to text bill.

LOML❤️:

Hi baby I'm just in Starbucks and should be coming back soon I'll text u when I get back on the bus love you.

Billie: okay babe stay safe love you too❤️.
Read 14:35       

Ur mum walks over with the drinks and plops them down on the table. "Who u texting...u looked very happy" u put ur phone away. "Oh it was just Billie" u take a sip of ur drink as ur mum asks loads of questions about Billie. "So where does Billie live?" "Does she have any siblings?" "Does she have a job or have any hobby's" u answer most of the questions before getting to the point that u and Billie r bacically dating. But it's gonna be quite hard because ur mum thinks ur still straight. "So mum..umm...fuk how am I gonna put this" u put ur head in ur hands. Ur mum rubs ur arm "it's ok baby take ur time" wait...what does she mean 'take ur time' "so umm mum u know how I've been staying over at billies recently. Ur mum nods taking a sip of her drink. "Well...oh ffs I'm just gonna say it" u take a deal breathe before saying "me and Billie are dating!" U put ur hands over ur mouth in shock. Ur mum giggles. "What?! What so funny?" U ask confused. She puts her drink down and links her hands with urs. "Ik u are baby" she gives a soft smile. "Wait....What! H- How?!" "Baby I've known for a few months now that ur not straight...I just wanted u to tell me and the other day Maggie sent me a picture of u two asleep hugging each other ...oh yea and I drove past school the other day and u two-" ur eyes widen realising that ur mum literally saw u make out with her. "Ok ok ok mum that's enough!" She giggles.

-time skip-

"Okay love you mum I'll see u soon!...oh I'll come and see u Monday before I go away on the trip!" U shout while still walking down the road. "Okay love u too!" Ur mum shouts back while unlocking the door. 

U walk down the road to the bus stop. Ur about to get on the bus before some random dude stands behind u. He's that close u can feel his breath on ur neck. "Umm back the fuck away" u say moving up in the line. U finally take a seat at the back again and text Billie telling her ur on the bus. U look up to the see the dude sitting down across from u not taking his eyes of u. "Dude" u say turning ur back on him. U end up texting Billie...

Loml❤️:

Billiee 
Baby
Baby
Billie
Baby

Billie: is everything ok my love?? 

No this dude is freaking me out

Billie: okay baby ur nearly home right??

Yes I think so anyway

Billie: okay I'm walking to the stop now when u get off I'll sort him out for u ok baby

Okay I love Youuu thnak uuu

Billie: love u too babygirl

I turn back round to find him still starting at me. "Turn round u creep" he gets up.  Shit shit shit shit. Fuk. He walks over to me and sits next to me. I feel my leg starting to shake. "hey babe" ew ew ew. "Dude u better back the fuk away RN!" He leans in and whispers "wanna come mine? U look lonely and lost" I roll my eyes and push him away trying not to gag at the words he just said. I stand up and sitting a few seats away. I text Billie

Loml❤️:

Billie help me  it's living hell rn

Billie: I can see the bus now baby ur nearly here dw 
Read 16:23

The bus stops and I jump up and run out. I see Billie and run into her arms. "Show me this piece of shit".....

I left it on a cliffhanger coz I'm nice. Anyway hope u enjoyed love u losers <33 also follow my friend hoelifeforbil she has some cool rare pics of Billie