Chapter 38

So I decided I will stop at chapter 41 but atm me and my bestie r writing a book 🤫🤫 soo...Enjoy these last few chapters loves <33 I might finish it after my GCSEs...who knows

-times skip- 
Me and Billie just left the hotel and we are on our way to the music festival. I can't wait.

Outfits:

Billie started driving

Billie started driving. It wasn't that long away but it was to long to walk. We talked about the festival on the way as billies phone rang. "Ayo Brandon what's up?" She asked as she pulled over on the road. Brandon?! Isn't that her ex?! "Err...nah I can't...I've got a girl now man" she said looking over at me. "Nah it's not that it's ju-" was the last thing I heard as she stepped out the car. Wtf is this bitch speaking to her ex for?! I'm not having this. I stepped outside the car to see Billie on the other side leaning on her car still on the phone. "Billie....Billie!" I said finally gaining her attention the second time. She turned around still not ending the call. "Yea mamas?" She asked with the phone still up to her ear. I signalled for her to get off the phone. "Wait" she said as she rolled her eyes leaning back on the car.

What's up with her? I rolled my eyes getting back over to the passengers side. We were on the motorway as a car drove bye whistling at me. "Hey sexy!" the teenage boy shouted through the window as all his mates in the back laughed. I looked over at Billie to see her STILL ON THE PHONE. I flipped the guys off "Stfu I'm older than u!" I shouted as they drove off. I walked over to billie "Billie" "Billie!" no response. "Billie eilish pirate Baird O'Connell!"
She jumped a little as she put the phone into her chest. "What?!" She shouted back. "Get off the phone tf! Did u not just see what happene-" I was cut off by her grabbing my arm. "Stay in the fuking car while I take this call....babe" she said fake grinning and opening the door. I got in and she slammed the door making me jump. Before I could do anything she locked the doors. "Ffs" I mumbled to myself as I sank down into the chair with tears in my eyes.

A good 10 minutes later she got in not even looking at me. She started the car as I turned my back on her looking out the window trying not to cry. She looked over and sighed before driving on the road again. A few minutes later I couldn't keep my thoughts together "what did Brandon want?" I asked not moving a muscle. She kept her eyes on the road as she answered "he wanted me to go..... to the club" she whispered. "So r u going?" "No" "why" "coz I'm loyal...I don't do shit like that" she said sounding pissed as she stared at me. I opened my mouth to say something but I was on the verge of tears.

-time skip-

We got back from the music festival about an hour ago. Tbh it wasn't bad the only thing that pissed me off was billies attitude. This is the first time I've seen her like this. I tried talking about it but she said we will sort it out when we get home. I took all my makeup off and got changed. Billie got out the shower and walked in the bedroom to get changed. I was getting thirsty so I grabbed some money and the keycard for the hotel door. "U want anything bil?" I asked turning back to look at her. "A water" she said quietly not even daring to look at me. I nodded my head as I headed out. As I'm walking down the hall I couldn't keep it together. Tears ran down my face as I stopped walking to lean against the wall. I stayed silent and just stood there.

Am I not good enough for her? Is she bored of me now? Did I do something? Or is she just in a bad mood? Or maybe I'm overthinking? Am I not being a good girlfriend? Have I done or said something to hurt her? Does she want Brandon back?

Millions of thoughts ran through my head as I got my shit together again. I eventually stood back up and walked down the rest of the hallway. I wiped my tears as I pressed the button for the lift. The lift dinged and the doors opened as I stepped in. I pressed ground as the doors slowly closed.

I walked out of the lift as i reached ground floor. As I tried covering my red puffy eyes a old woman asked "is everything ok sweetheart?" I stopped in my tracks turning back to the woman. "Let me guess?" She said staring up to the ceiling as I turned my full attention to her. "Your in love with someone and u don't think they love you the same way?" She said leaving me shocked. "H- how did you? Wait...what?" I asked taking the seat next to her. She smiled as she patted my knee. She took a deap breathe before saying "ah well..Been there before" she smiled. A tear slipped down my cheek as I giggled. "Well ur already here now so tell me what's going on with this lover boy" she asked giving a week smile as she rubbed my back.

I put my head in my hands taking a deep breath. "Well I'm kinda in love with a- a g- girl" I asked hoping she wouldn't walk off. I slowly peeked through my fingers to see her reaction. "I don't blame you..." she said fixing her cardigan. "Men these days" we both giggled. I told her everything as she comforted me.

"Don't let it get to you sweetheart...your a young good looking girl who deserves better" she smiled. "Honey come on we got to get going!" An old man shouted. Presuming it's her husband. "Coming darling!" She shouted back as she turned back to me. "Tell her how you feel and if she treats u unfairly leave her she's not worth it..." "don't feel selfish for wanting to be treated right" and with that she kissed my fore head and got up. "Thank you so much" I said hugging her. "No problem" she said hugging me back.

-time skip-

I took a deep breath before entering the room. "I'm back" I said setting everything back down on the table. "Baby?" Billie said getting up of the bed. I looked up to see her in the hoodie and joggers I love her wearing. Their so comfy and warm.

(Stfu ik it's the wwafawdwg outfit

(Stfu ik it's the wwafawdwg outfit..I just love it ok deal wiv it)

Hi loves <3 ik this is shit but I'm tired and can't think of anything lamo. I love u all make sure to drink and eat something <33 ur loved