Chapter 26

u fall asleep for a while until ur throat is starting to throb again. U think that the men are back so u cry and hide more in billies arms. Billie groans and says 'y/n...mama what's wrong?' Billie turns over to see her phone while still got one arm around u. Billie turns back and says 'baby it's 5:24am...what's wrong?hmmn? What's wrong baby?' She says while rubbing ur back and trying to calm u down. U just cry and hold ur throat Billie noticed that ur throat was bleeding so she jumped up and went and got a damp cloth form the bathroom. She comes back and dabs the blood away while ur just sat there in pain. Billie: 'babygirl wake up I think we need to go to the hospital' u were still half asleep and when she said hospital u jumped up. Billie giggles a bit 'baby...what's wrong....do u not like the hospital?' U shake ur head while starting to cry again. Billie: 'well then it's ether go to the hospital or deal with the pain' Billie says while putting the cloth back. U cry even more and it makes the pain even worse. U decide that maybe going to the hospital is the best thing rlly. So u get up (wobbling) and all u have on is a big baggy T-shirt of billies so u go to her wardrobe and grab some black plain joggers with bb on them. Billie comes back with some painkillers and a glass of water. Billie hands u them while saying 'here ya go baby' u take them and start to stop crying. U feel embarrassed crying coz u feel like a 5 year old but the pain is rlly bad. Billie guides u to the stairs while u are clinging on to her arm. U struggle walking down the first 2 steps coz of how weak u r atm. So Billie picks u up Making u jump again. Ur head is on her shoulder and ur arms around her neck. U bury ur face into her neck. She carry's u bridal style. All of a sudden a cold breeze hits ur back. U look up squinting ur eyes. Billie puts u down while she fiddles with her car keys. She opens the door and helps u get in. And puts the seatbelt on for u. U think to urself *how is she sooo kind to me when I do nothing for her* when Billie gets in and is half way on the road. U decide to ask her 'baby?' Billie: 'yes mamas' she says without taking her eyes of the road. y/n: 'how come ur so nice to me when I do nothing for u?' Billie: 'ah that's where ur wrong mamas u see....'