Chapter 37

Hi loves as I promised I'm doing a chapter every day!!! Lamo I'm missing my history homework for this so be grateful!! also thank u smmm for 19k reads I love you all <33

"Anything" Billie replied with as she leaned against the wall. Finneas nodded his head before leaving and closing the door. Billie looked over at me and grinned as she walked back over to me. "Let's try that again" she said with a chuckle as she slowly leaned in placing her lips on mine. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I put my hand at the back of her neck deepening the kiss. I softly moaned and I felt her smirk appear. She pushed me up against the wall and u know what happens next ;)

Lmao I'm not good at smut and sometimes don't feel comfortable with it sorry loves

-time skip-

Me and Billie were packing to go on the trip she got us tickets to. I went to my mums house before to tell her I'll be away for 2 weeks on the trip. She was fine with it aslong as I called her every night. "Ay babygirl?" Billie asked snapping me out of my thoughts "uh..yea what's up babe?" I asked as I zipped the suitcase up. "R u okay?" She asked sounding concerned as she stopped what she was doing. "Um yea I'm fine" I said with a fake smile. She sighed as she sat down on the bed pulling me onto her lap. "Baby...what's wrong?" She asked cupping my cheeks. "I- Ive ju- just never been away before without m- my mum...ik I sound soft but-" she cut me off "no no no...it's okay baby I understand..listen it will be me and you and we're gonna have lots of fun there. Concerts every night...hotel rooms...parties and if anytime u want to come home just tell me okay baby?" I nodded as she brought me into a hug. "Okay baby" I said as she kissed the top of my head.

- another time skip-

"Finneas!" Billie shouted from the front door. Finneas came rushing to the front door and as soon as he saw us he stopped running and took a sigh of relief "phew! Billie I thought u fell or something! dumbass" we all laughed as Billie asked him to help put the luggage in her boot of her car.

He lifted  the suitcases in and everyone walked out to say their goodbyes. "Bye my darlings" Maggie said as she hugged us both. We said bye to Patric and fin and the dogs before getting in the car. Billie reversed out the driveway as we waved bye. We blasted music and talked as we drove to the hotel. It was a 5 hour journey so we stopped for food and drinks a few times. 

We finally arrived and checked in and walked through the long hallway before entering our room. "Omg finally!" Billie shouted as she flopped down onto the bed.

-time skip-

It was like 3am and Me and Billie were out on the balcony sharing a monster can we bought from before. She passed it to me to take another sip "here mamas". I took it from her taking another sip and passed it back to her. "I love you idiot" I said as I looked at her. The street lamp shining enough light onto her for me to see her face. She turned to me and gave me a smile "I love you too" she said as she planted a kiss on my head.

We ended up going to bed after finishing the drink. We never ended up falling asleep straight away because of the energy drink so we just laid there. I sat in her arms as she rubbed my head. We sat in silence until we fell asleep...

Ik it's short loves but tomorrow will be a better and longer chapter <3 also I'm ending this book soon so enjoy it while u can I'm very sorry but I'm starting to revise for my GCSEs soon and school keeps bugging me due to my low attendance sorry my loves butt I'm going to be sharing an account with my  best friend and atm we r writing a book and hopefully finish it in time🤟 so I love u all drink water and eat something <33 ur loved.

Btw this is the account I'm sharing... hoelifeforbil <3