Chapter 32

Fin: "uhh...y/n r u ok? Bil explain" bil looked back at him while still rubbing my back. Bil stuttered "uhhh sh- she umm she cu- she" fin looked at her as if to say I ain't dumb. Billie rolled her eyes and said "fine! While u we're gone something happened" bil explained and fin was shocked. The pain had started to fade away. Bil and fin were still talking and I got bored so I put my head on bils shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me. I lay on her chest. Hearing her heart beat ever second. It was so calming then a few minutes later I was already asleep.

About and hour later....

I felt a cold draft and someone pick me up. It made me jump since after what happened. I looked to see who it was and it was fin. I looked over his shoulder to see Billie half asleep with a blanket warped round her and trying her best to keep her eyes open. I looked at fin and he smiled so I smiled back. I felt him open a door and the red lights hit me again. He dropped me onto the bed and went over to the window and closed the curtains. Bil got into bed with me. He pulled the covers over us both. He said night and walked out the room and left the door an inch open and turned to bil and said "I don't trust u miss Billie eilish" they both giggled as fin walked off. Bil turned to me and kissed me as she hummed a random song. And with in muintes I was back asleep.

Dont know if I like this chapter or not. Ily all ❤️ next chapter up soon :)