Chapter 25

The red lights are quite bright acc. Billie picks u up and it makes u jump. u kick u legs and put ur arms around her neck. 'Put me down Billie! Billie!' U laugh out loud. Billie picks u up and throws u on the bed. U just lay there  while Billie crawls up to u licking her lips. And....u know what happens next (smut). A few hours pass and ur lying in bed watching the office. With Billie while her arms are wrapped round u tightly. It's rlly comfy tbh. U end up falling asleep. And u wake up to humming. It was rlly beautiful and it made u want to fall asleep again. U sit up and hear someone say 'hey little mama! Finally ur awake sleepy head' she giggles. U rub ur eyes and ur mouth is rlly dry. U look around for a glass of water and and bil walks over to u and hands u a glass of water. Billie: 'here baby' u take a few sips of the water before starting to feel a bit sick. U rub ur stomach and Billie  puts her hand over ur hand and says 'u ok baby?' U look up at her and shake ur head. Billie gets up of the corner of the bed and goes to her drawer and pulls out some tables. Here she passes u one out of the packet. U take it with the water and lay back down. Billie kisses ur head and rubs ur arm and asked u 'do u want cuddles mama?' U nod ur head and Billie jumps in bed with u and cradles u in her arms while keeping u nice and warm. y/n: 'Billie....don't ever leave me...ily' Billie looks down at u 'ily too baby!' She says while kissing ur head.