Chapter 33

AYO I'm back!! I actually don't fuking know where I got motivation from to write another chapter but HERE I AM HEHEH. I'm sorry it took so long I've been going through a lot atm sorry loves <33 anyway enjoy!!! Also sorry if this chapter is shit i haven't wrote in agesss.

"Mwah" I felt a long kiss on my cheek. I smiled while I slowly opened my eyes. "Goooood morningggggg babyyyyyy!" Billie said all giddy. I giggled and kissed her nose. "Aww ur so cute" she rolled me over so I was on top of her. "Are u ticklish?" She said with a grin "umm ye-" I was cut off by her tickling me. "Omg Billie! Stop! Ahh! Plz! BILLIE! BABYY!" She eventually stopped. (Pick me girl vibes 🙄). We talked and planned our day while still lying in her bed. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" Billie shouted. "Morning girls" Maggie said. "Morning" we both said. "So I'm going out today and will probably be back at 7pm..Ive left some food for u in the fridge...love u both have fun" be both looked at each other and giggled. Maggie then realised. "Not that kind of fun" she giggled before closing the door. Billie got up of the bed and walked over to her wardrobe.

Bro I've already lost my motivation ffs.

I watched her pick out an outfit while coming back to the bed. "What u gonna wear today babyy?" She said while smiling. "Umm idk...u can pick if u want" her face lit up before running over to her wardrobe again. "Omg where is it" she mumbled to herself while rummaging throughout her clothes. I giggled at her getting frustrated. "Ahh FOUND IT!" She said while pulling out...

This outfit

This outfit."Here bubs" she passed me the outfit. I thanked her and got changed while she went to brush her teeth. "Ngl this outfit isn't bad" I said to myself. She came out the bathroom and then I walked over to go in. "Wait!" Billie shouted at me causing me to stop and look back. "What's wrong baby?" I asked confused. She rooted through some draws before pulling out a red toothbrush. She walked over to me. "Here baby u will need this" she said and kissed me on the forehead. "Aw thanks babe" I smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips before walking back into the bathroom. I rinsed the toothbrush under some water and looked up in the mirror. "God..I.look.awful" I looked at my neck. I ended up brushing it off my shoulders before looking for toothpaste. "Shit" I opened the door and Billie pulled her top over her head quickly. "U scared me baby!" She said. "Sorryy but I need some toothpaste" she walked over to the bathroom and opened one of the draws and pulled out the toothpaste. "Here pass me ur toothbrush" she said holding her hand out. I passed it to her and she put some on the toothbrush before saying "open!" While holding my jaw. She struggled brushing my teeth because of me giggling. "Done! rinse ur mouth out" I rinsed my mouth out before showing her my teeth. "Now they r a pair of pearly whites" she said while I giggled. "Thank u baby" I said while giving her a kiss.

Ahhh I've not posted in ages but here u go ik it's cringe and shit but anyways hope ur all ok loves <33

New chapter coming soon loves <33