Chapter 30

The next day...

I wake up and Billies still asleep. Today's the day I finally get to go meet her parents. I hear my phone buzz. It's my mum. I answer it 'hello mum' mum: 'y/n y/l/n where have u been for the past 4 days?' I stutter thinking of an excuse. I can't tell her that I've been in hospital and nearly got kidnapped she will go mad. Mum: 'I'm waiting y/n!' y/n: 'I- uh I have been staying at summer's house (ur cousin) mum: 'oh that's funny coz I went over to her house today and I couldn't see u there? So y/n... tell me where u are?' Y/n: 'I- I- I- I am at summers house but I- wasn't th- there when u were there coz I was at the umm the- the library all yesterday!' Mum: 'ok! Ok I believe u! But y/n when r u going to come home? I miss u?' U tell her when u will be home and talk for a while and about 10 minutes later u end the call. Billie wakes up 'morning babygirl! Who were u on the phone to?' y/n: 'oh it was my mum' Billie kisses ur head and says 'ok princess' y/n: 'princess? Well that's new' Billie giggles.

A few hours pass and Billies parents are right round the corner....

U and bil were watching a movie. Billie: 'I can't wait for u to meet my parents baby!' y/n: 'nether can I!' U hear the front door u turn around and see her parents. Billie jumps up and runs over to them and shouts 'MUM! DAD! OMG I MISSED U!' U get up ready to greet them and Billie looks back at u and pulls u to them. Billie introduced u to them 'mum..dad this is y/n! And she's my gf!'