Chapter 23

Billie kisses ur head and for a sec u could see her eyes water. But when she pulled away they were normal but u could have swore that she was tearing up. The van stops and ur hands were untied so u grab billies hands and untie them as fast as u can. Then u untie ur ankles and billies ankles weren't tied up. Billie gets the idea that u will run as soon as they open the doors. Billie grabs ur hand and smiles at u and stares into ur eyes for a few sec. and that's when u hear the doors starting to open u both stand up and the doors swung open. Billie runs pulling u behind. She's still got hold of ur hand. U hear the men shouting 'OI' 'GET IN THE VAN' 'GO GET THEM' 'RUN' u have asthma so ur breathing starts to get heavier and ur chest starts to hurt. Billie: 'Ik babygirl but come one...we need to lose them!' U get ur legs moving faster. U hear the van behind u getting closer and closer. Billie pulls u into this massive bush thing. And puts her hand over ur mouth which doesn't help ur asthma at all. Ur overwhelmed at this moment of time. U hear the van pass u with a gust of wind and leaves blowing behind it. Billie lets go and gives a sigh of relief. 'Good girl... see I told u' ur trying to catch ur breath and Billie pulls out ur inhaler. 'Y did u bring my inhaler?' U say confused. Billie: 'coz I- I-....well u see...I wasn't planning on telling u this but I knew they would come back' y/n: 'U SAID WE WOULD BE OK! And that's we were safe!' U take a puff of ur inhaler. Billie: 'but I didn't want to scare u! .... u were absolutely terrified the first time' Billie says with a big deap breath. U were both sat behind this big massive green bush while sat on wet grass. Billie stands up while pulling u up to with her and pulls u in for a hug. She cradles u in her chest. U start to cry. Billie: 'baby... don't cry' she says while laughing. U smile and laugh a bit too.